Author Topic: weird problem  (Read 750 times)

Offline gtimadmike

• Not said much yet
weird problem
« on: 12 October 2014, 19:24 »
fitted my boost gauge today, didnt go near any wires or fuses etc as ive not electrically wired it in. i have a clifford alarm system and now my windows dont work. one window was half down. i shut the door and then went back to the car and it was closed. ????

stage one remap,jom coilovers, pipercross cone filter, vr6 clutch, 20mm spacers all round, silicone tip, ko3. for now ;)

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
Re: weird problem
« Reply #1 on: 16 October 2014, 12:38 »
You need to clarify a bit more on this, if you haven't changed anything with the electrics but now your window is half down you have either used the key in the door (hold on open) to lower the windows, this does it on all windows though. Or you have done something to the door power, where did you run the boost pipe through into the car?
ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)