Author Topic: EOBD II Fault Codes Software  (Read 26555 times)

Offline Keithuk

• I live here
Re: EOBD II Fault Codes Software
« Reply #20 on: 27 May 2013, 02:37 »
Because of the odd problem saying it doesn't work on Win7 64bit try right-clicking on exe and select Run as Administrator. I've had users say it works perfeclty on Win7 64bit and Win8 64bit. I've now made an installation package and I've added more error codes so it not shows 7951.
2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Offline Candy Man

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #21 on: 28 May 2013, 11:13 »
keith, would it be possible to have a copy of this please, thanks for the hard work ;)

cal

Offline Keithuk

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 05 June 2013, 13:49 »
PM sent cal.
2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Offline Candy Man

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #23 on: 07 June 2013, 20:12 »
Cheers keith, ill repost once i set this up  :smiley:

Cal

Offline Keithuk

• I live here
EOBD II Fault Codes Software Update
« Reply #24 on: 09 February 2014, 01:56 »
Ok here is the new update its gone from 7872 error codes the new version has 10,037 error codes. Now its gone over 10,000 I've programme it to show the comma.

I've corrected a slight bug in the last version which another user pointed out. If you click on an item in the list then you use the cursor keys to scroll up or down it was always one code behind. I programmed the Key Down and Key Press but I didn't programme the Key Up so that now works as it should do.

I found an OBD site that show extra info like Tech Notes: When is the code detected?: Description: so I've added this info to the codes.

I've written the new help file with WinCHM Pro so there is no need to download anything from Microsoft for the old Windows help files.

This new app shows online PDF files no problem but you can't right click on it and save it so I've added Download PDF on the menu bar so you can open your browser and save the PDF where ever you want too.

I can't add attachments so you will have to PM me if you want this new version.
« Last Edit: 10 February 2014, 02:20 by Keithuk »