Author Topic: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?  (Read 626942 times)

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
Re: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?
« Reply #2760 on: 13 November 2015, 14:32 »
^^^ Oh dear  :sad:

Each to there own and all that, but those sort of manipulated plates make it look like you couldn't afford the one you really wanted.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline FBASH1R

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2761 on: 14 November 2015, 00:49 »
^^^ Oh dear  :sad:

Each to there own and all that, but those sort of manipulated plates make it look like you couldn't afford the one you really wanted.

I knew somebody would come along and write something as silly as your comment...i could say the same for you buying a gt tdi instead of a gtd or gti because you could afford one? firstly im not stupid enough to spend big money on a number plate...secondly..if a specific plate you want isnt available it doesnt mean you cant afford it...
« Last Edit: 14 November 2015, 00:58 by FBASH1R »

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #2762 on: 15 November 2015, 15:29 »
Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said "afford it," but it's still purporting to be something it isn't. My GT TDI isn't a make do GTI. My GTi covers that base.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline RocketRossUK

• I live here
« Reply #2763 on: 16 November 2015, 18:59 »

Put my private plate on...getting all sorts of looks...screw faces to smiles haha

What you going to say when the cops pull you over though?
MK6 GTI CSG | Revo Stage 2 | Revo Stage 2 Intake | Milltek 3" TB Exhaust | SuperPro Anti Lift Kit | H&R ARB's | Bilstein B12 | TT Short Shifter |Mintex M1144 Race Pads | HEL Braided Lines |

MK5 GTI - DSG + Extras (Sold because DSG was Soooo Boring !!!)

Offline FBASH1R

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2764 on: 16 November 2015, 23:26 »
Theyve been behind me and seen it..nothings happened...yes its manipulated but ive seen some that are WAY more worse...and they still have theres on

Offline SunnyGTI

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2765 on: 17 November 2015, 22:36 »
It's your car mate. Your plate. Your money. So spend your money on what you enjoy

Just be cautious with the police...as they did a big crackdown on dodgy plates in my area and lots of people got fines! :/

Offline RocketRossUK

• I live here
« Reply #2766 on: 18 November 2015, 19:31 »
Theyve been behind me and seen it..nothings happened...yes its manipulated but ive seen some that are WAY more worse...and they still have theres on

As above, if you get a cop in a bad mood....fines coming your way. I hope your running at least stage 2, if not people might think "boosted"....to what....210bhp

:grin: :grin: :grin:
MK6 GTI CSG | Revo Stage 2 | Revo Stage 2 Intake | Milltek 3" TB Exhaust | SuperPro Anti Lift Kit | H&R ARB's | Bilstein B12 | TT Short Shifter |Mintex M1144 Race Pads | HEL Braided Lines |

MK5 GTI - DSG + Extras (Sold because DSG was Soooo Boring !!!)

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #2767 on: 19 November 2015, 08:19 »
Or BD05 TCD, (that is supposed to look like BOOSTED) as in stolen.

Offline FBASH1R

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2768 on: 19 November 2015, 11:37 »
Or BD05 TCD, (that is supposed to look like BOOSTED) as in stolen.

As in stolen?? that don't even make sense

Offline FBASH1R

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2769 on: 19 November 2015, 11:52 »
It's your car mate. Your plate. Your money. So spend your money on what you enjoy

Just be cautious with the police...as they did a big crackdown on dodgy plates in my area and lots of people got fines! :/

Precisely what I was thinking I paid peanuts for the plate so I don't see why I should put it on..it's obvious that I might get a cop pull me over...same way when you put your foot down...you don't drive fast to get caught do you? you be cautious of police..I've seen some plates with non legal fonts and huge gaps and they still have theirs on..so far I've had police behind me in front of me looking at me ..zero problems ...yh  I might get a day when I'll have a.bad cop...but that's my problem ..that I'll have to deal with.