Author Topic: I need some info, and everyones help please...  (Read 1503 times)

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
I need some info, and everyones help please...
« on: 02 May 2007, 10:14 »
Hey everyone.

Firstly. Im really sorry i have not been posting for so long.... Been rather busy at school.  :nerd:
Alright. Just a update with our GTI. We are loving it to bits still. Had a few random accidents though invloving high speed trolleys and a honeycomb grill not to mention destroying a pair of 18" Monza rims.... :sick:

TT. The electric windows still keep going down!! I tried what you said but its not helping... :undecided:
Besides that the car is amazing. No rattles, no problems.

Ok. The main reason I'm posting this post (does that make sense?) because I have agreed to help my best friend track her father down. Moderators I realise that this is the wrong place to be posting this but I feel that the man I'm looking for is at the right age to be driving this model of car. If you could post this in the other forums it would be great though...

Ok some info....
I dont have much to work with but this is what I have got:

Name: Steven Edward Butler
Last place of residence: Enfield, North London (This was 16 years ago though)
I expect him to be about 45 years of age. (No guys I am not saying that you are all old)  :evil:
From what i know he was very interested in Motorbikes.

Another person that I am also looking for is Paul Facer.
He is about 50 years old and is very close to the man I'm looking for.

Please everyone. If you know of this person please email me at: 08micsta@wbhs.org.za
I might have a picture soon but if anyone can give info or knows of places I could try looking in I would really appreciate it.

I hope to be posting again soon. Maybe share some pics etc. (I have been getting bored with the digital camera lately) :shocked:

Thanks all
Michael

The Ultimate Club for Mini Fanatics

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline 2007GTI

• I live here
Re: I need some info, and everyones help please...
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2007, 10:37 »
hi,

I take it you are not in the UK, so I would suggest using one of the sites on the web to search the Electroal role, thats the first thing a Private Investigator would do.

good site is:

www.192.com

good luck.
2014 Mk7 GTI DSG 5dr in Carbon Grey, 18s, leather

Gone but not forgotten '07 Mk5 GTI DSG (2006 to 2014)

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
Re: I need some info, and everyones help please...
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2007, 10:40 »
Unfortunatly I'm in South Africa.
And i am not a private invistigator :undecided: Just a simple 16 year old helping out a friend.
But I can be rather useful at times............  :grin: Maybe not...

Thanks though will check it out.
Michael

The Ultimate Club for Mini Fanatics

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.