Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1419 times)

Offline dest

• Not said much yet
Hello
« on: 19 August 2016, 16:37 »
Thought I'd better get signed up as the Mrs has just got an 09 3 door Mk6 GTI in white, with Dynaudio, sunroof, RNS510, active bi-xenons and 18" Monza's.

She would of been happy to get a boring Match or similar, but I talked her into the GTI after she started getting tempted by a white GTD she liked.
I'm really looking forward to clocking up some miles in it, a Golf GTI has always been on my list of must have cars!
In the past amongst the boring stuff I've owned a Cavalier Turbo, Sapphire Cosworth, Vectra GTI, Cavlier SRi, Audi S2 (x2), Audi S4 (one standard, the other 500bhp), Audi RS4 and currently a remapped BMW 330d M Sport Touring.
We're off on holiday tomorrow and collecting the Golf next Thursday with a fresh MOT and new front tyres, I'm looking forward to getting some photos up :)

Sellers pic
« Last Edit: 19 August 2016, 16:45 by dest »

Offline RedHP

• I live here
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 23 August 2016, 04:03 »
Hey Dest,

Snap, but mine is a 5-door. I'm in Kettering so we may pass one another, ha !

Red
Mk6 GiT since birth in 2010

YNWA

Offline Archaeologist Fella

• Not said much yet
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: 24 August 2016, 06:42 »
Thought I'd better get signed up as the Mrs has just got an 09 3 door Mk6 GTI in white, with Dynaudio, sunroof, RNS510, active bi-xenons and 18" Monza's.

She would of been happy to get a boring Match or similar, but I talked her into the GTI after she started getting tempted by a white GTD she liked.
I'm really looking forward to clocking up some miles in it, a Golf GTI has always been on my list of must have cars!
In the past amongst the boring stuff I've owned a Cavalier Turbo, Sapphire Cosworth, Vectra GTI, Cavlier SRi, Audi S2 (x2), Audi S4 (one standard, the other 500bhp), Audi RS4 and currently a remapped BMW 330d M Sport Touring.

That looks great mate....and my favourite colour too!  I'm in the process of buying a black Mk4 1.8T remapped to 190.  My second Golf...first GTi.  My previous purchases have been a little more on the conservative side:
Ford Cortina P100 pick-up
Austin A35 saloon and van
Rover SD1
Jaguar XJ40
Volvo V70 T5
Volvo 850 T5
Fiesta XR2...wish I'd kept that one!

Enjoy your holiday!
We're off on holiday tomorrow and collecting the Golf next Thursday with a fresh MOT and new front tyres, I'm looking forward to getting some photos up :)

Sellers pic