Author Topic: SWINDON MEET SUN 7TH DEC..R'TECH ATTENDING WITH SPECIAL 1 OFF CHARITY OFFER!!!.  (Read 29712 times)

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
Was good to meet everyone  :smiley: had a good turn out, plenty of mk4's
Bloody cold tho.

Well hi to everyone from the meet today in swindon, real nice to put faces to names its remebering them all now

That liquid gauge does look very impresive in bens car, my next purchase!!!! the dogs dangleys infact.

And of course a big thankyou to nick and ben from R-TECH we kept them busy for sure and the remap is indeed very sweet and smooth.
pulls hard right through and spins me wheels in third easy!

and another thankyou to the_stink for plenty of pictures from all angles, which iam sure will be here soon enough.

I WILL be buying a liquid gauge as soon as the diesel version is ready, think its a great bit of kit and well worth the money  :smiley:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Excellent meet, just got home!!  Gutted to find out the liquid thing doesn't work properly in AGU's  :cry:

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
It will in time  :smiley:
Edit
Or not  :cry:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
Nick mentioned setting up a rolling road day sometime next year.  DEFINITELY up for that! :afro:

Offline Jonnys07

• GTI forum regular
  • GTi Anniversary 180bhp - Milltek Coming Soon!!
Yep, me too. Will hopefully have a few more mods by then, you lot are getting me addicted  :wink:

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Yep, me too. Will hopefully have a few more mods by then, you lot are getting me addicted  :wink:

Good good  :evil: :grin:

Yeah id be up for this  :wink:

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
AND, I'll be near Birmingham I think, so for one I don't have to drive very far!  :cool: