Author Topic: n75 is bypassed with mbc  (Read 18461 times)

Offline gavgtiturbo

• Here all the time
Re: n75 is bypassed with mbc
« Reply #10 on: 24 June 2010, 17:45 »
Project "compressor punishment"  :laugh:
punnishment full stop :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline DarkGti

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 24 June 2010, 17:47 »
well in the picture theres no DV and no piping for the relocation kit, so what dv are you running?

like it " nail it till it blows up lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
to answer your queston :smiley:,im also haveing one at the intake manifold as ive just moved it to try the diffrence in sound so twin dump valves by the end of the week and see how that sounds :grin:

there the answer to your boost problems the baileys dump valves are crap and cause you to lose boost

Offline will gti

• I live here
  • ARZ 1.8T
« Reply #12 on: 24 June 2010, 17:48 »
thats what i thought  :laugh:
WHEELS IN SIG FOR SALE FERB'D WITH NO CURBING, ALL WITH GOOD TYRES GOODYEAR NCT 5

Offline gavgtiturbo

• Here all the time
« Reply #13 on: 24 June 2010, 18:47 »

there the answer to your boost problems the baileys dump valves are crap and cause you to lose boost
[/quote]
i heard about the view of these on here :grin: ive tried a forge with no change so its not the dump valve im still betting it was the rubbish n75,but hey i got boost now so :wink:

Offline wayn123

• Just got here
« Reply #14 on: 04 July 2017, 07:48 »
Hi I have a MBC like the I can see what vac pipes you have used for the one way t-peice what are the pipes I have to cut to put the controller on as I can't see them in you pic. Only the MBC
Sorry for the stupid question
Thanks

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #15 on: 04 July 2017, 13:59 »
Id have thought all you do is use the existing pipework. Then run a vac to the controller to allow adjustments

Offline wayn123

• Just got here
« Reply #16 on: 05 July 2017, 16:06 »
This is exactly what im trying to do ,do you have a better photo of what pipes I have to t into for the boost controller I see the one way t piece, then clear hose goes to boost gauge I take it many thanks