Author Topic: MK5 Boot handle - pics on Pg16 and Pg 21  (Read 24903 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Going, going...........................
« Reply #20 on: 21 March 2010, 17:01 »
I still actually have it at the moment but a mate of mine has given me a deposit and once we get a date for the A3 he will have it. It will still be local. Having the Audi for £15k, 18k miles 2.0T Quattro. Should be fun! Parents have ordered 2.0 TDi 170 DSG so I will have the best of both worlds as I drive thiers too sometimes!  :wink:

Sounds good.  Lad I used to work with had the 2.0T S Line Sportback in red - lovely car that was  :cool:

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
« Reply #21 on: 21 March 2010, 17:03 »
I still actually have it at the moment but a mate of mine has given me a deposit and once we get a date for the A3 he will have it. It will still be local. Having the Audi for £15k, 18k miles 2.0T Quattro. Should be fun! Parents have ordered 2.0 TDi 170 DSG so I will have the best of both worlds as I drive thiers too sometimes!  :wink:

Sounds good.  Lad I used to work with had the 2.0T S Line Sportback in red - lovely car that was  :cool:

It is a S Line Sportback. It has a good spec with Exclusive Leather, heated seats, Bose, 6 Disc, Ipod Dock etc etc finished in Lava Grey. I figured it was still a Mk5 GTi but better looking!
What you thinking along the lines of then??
« Last Edit: 21 March 2010, 17:06 by dubcruiser »
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #22 on: 21 March 2010, 17:05 »
i remember when your lass passed her test, you said things wouldnt change,  oh who wrong were you  :lipsrsealed:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #23 on: 21 March 2010, 17:08 »

It is a S Line Sportback. It has a good spec with Exclusive Leather, heated seats, Bose, 6 Disc, Ipod Dock etc etc finished in Lava Grey. I figured it was still a Mk5 GTi but better looking!
What you think along the lines of then??

Does sound good indeed!!  :cool:

Dunno really - looked at a few Audi's and possibly ED30's  :undecided:  In no rush as I want to save a few quid and put as much towards the new car as I can without the need with a silly loan

i remember when your lass passed her test, you said things wouldnt change,  oh who wrong were you  :lipsrsealed:

Ha - not really much to do with her; just fed up really  :undecided:  Though I was quoted £1100 for my insurance this year WITH Linzi as a named driver  :shocked: :shocked:  I only paid £450 or so last year.......

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
« Reply #24 on: 21 March 2010, 17:11 »

Good position to be in then mate. Have a look around and see what tickles the old fancy. If you get an Audi then I will see you at the meets!  :wink:

One thing I will miss is the Golf GTi days out though  :cry:
« Last Edit: 21 March 2010, 17:13 by dubcruiser »
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline tg1

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 21 March 2010, 17:24 »
get a e46 m3 - i know a chap selling one too.

only wants 17k or so

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #26 on: 21 March 2010, 18:43 »
get a e46 m3 - i know a chap selling one too.

only wants 17k or so

urm no  :sick: :sick:

Offline snap-on

• Here all the time
« Reply #27 on: 21 March 2010, 18:46 »
Want more fun in the corners , get an integra type r or civic  :smiley:

If your going french the best rate at the moment is santander !

By the above i meant the best mortgage rate at the mo , as you will need one to keep fixing it !!

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #28 on: 21 March 2010, 18:47 »
Thought this was a mk4 section not Audi... Time to move ;)

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
« Reply #29 on: 21 March 2010, 18:49 »
You seriously disappoint me boy!