Author Topic: VW Warranty Small print  (Read 1464 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
VW Warranty Small print
« on: 13 March 2015, 19:22 »
So then, how many warranty claims should have been denied if they knew the truth about some cars usage.

9. If the vehicle has been used for competitions of any kind, racing, pacemaking, rallies, off-road
use including track days, for any form of hire or reward and usage for or by driving schools

:grin: :laugh:

Offline Thom89

• Forum addict
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: VW Warranty Small print
« Reply #1 on: 14 March 2015, 00:26 »
I know someone that used to hire a 2.8 Injection Capri with an factory LSD, and regularly take it to "Run what Ya brungs" at Santa Pod, 9am monday morning it would be back at the Dealers...

Edit, and another story about a 911 Porsche Turbo that i'll have to save until I next see you Mr C  :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:

Thom
« Last Edit: 14 March 2015, 00:30 by Thom89 »

Offline Sam

• I live here
  • Sam I am
Re: VW Warranty Small print
« Reply #2 on: 16 March 2015, 14:27 »
I know someone that used to hire a 2.8 Injection Capri with an factory LSD, and regularly take it to "Run what Ya brungs" at Santa Pod, 9am monday morning it would be back at the Dealers...

Edit, and another story about a 911 Porsche Turbo that i'll have to save until I next see you Mr C  :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:

Thom

Did they not get suspicious when the mileage went up in 1/4 mile increments  :grin:

The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.