Author Topic: Recommend me a Dodo!  (Read 5927 times)

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
Re: Recommend me a Dodo!
« Reply #30 on: 06 May 2010, 19:55 »
Recieved my order this morning, took a little longer than i thought but the sweets cheered me up, thanks chris! I ordered two panel pots, 1 Super natural and 1 Purple haze pro and the thing that struck me was  :shocked: their tiny! i knew they would be small but i was supprised just how small, now i know what you're thinking, It's a "Panel Pot" what did you expect? but from the pictures online i thought they were about the same diameter as the full size pots just considerably shallower. My question now is how much of the car am i likely to be able to cover with each pot? or should i just pick one and order the full size one?
Thanks again chris :cool:

haha Yes they are quite small, but if used properly (put a thin layer on) you should be able to get 4 maybe 5 layers from each pot, maybe more. There small but they really do go a long way  :wink:
Blimey! really???? if you mean 4-5 coats of the whole car then thats very impressive! :cool:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
Re: Recommend me a Dodo!
« Reply #31 on: 06 May 2010, 21:10 »
Recieved my order this morning, took a little longer than i thought but the sweets cheered me up, thanks chris! I ordered two panel pots, 1 Super natural and 1 Purple haze pro and the thing that struck me was  :shocked: their tiny! i knew they would be small but i was supprised just how small, now i know what you're thinking, It's a "Panel Pot" what did you expect? but from the pictures online i thought they were about the same diameter as the full size pots just considerably shallower. My question now is how much of the car am i likely to be able to cover with each pot? or should i just pick one and order the full size one?
Thanks again chris :cool:

haha Yes they are quite small, but if used properly (put a thin layer on) you should be able to get 4 maybe 5 layers from each pot, maybe more. There small but they really do go a long way  :wink:
Blimey! really???? if you mean 4-5 coats of the whole car then thats very impressive! :cool:

yep a panel pot will go a long way if applied correctly ie not too thick. ive put one layer of supernatural on my Audi estate and its hardly dented the pot.
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!