Author Topic: Dan's Golf Derv - Now Leon Cupra :)  (Read 20488 times)

Offline DRC

• Here all the time
Dan's Golf Derv - Now Leon Cupra :)
« on: 27 February 2011, 23:42 »
Finally got round to this,

My name's Dan, I'm 20, Team Leader at Maplin Electronics.

Had 5 car's since passing my test 3 years ago, MK1 Seat Leon 1.6S, MK2 Seat Leon 2.0TDI FR, MK2 (Facelift) Seat Leon 2.0TDI FR, MK6 Seat Ibiza Cupra. In that time me and my mum swapped cars, had a 8P Audi A3 Black Edition.

Now I have the Golf, had her just over a week. Specs:

MK6 Golf, 2.0TDI SE 110BHP, 5 Door, Deep Black, DAB Radio.

Not a high specced car, but I wanted it this way so I can add my own touch to it :)

First mod was fitting HIDS, 6000k H7R bulbs. Had to use the wiring harness for this as the CANBUS system would not let me have the lights on with the engine running :(
Next came the rear window tints, decided to go darker then the standard 35%, these are 20% and I think suit it perfectly.
After this, I de-badged the back of the 'Golf' and 'TDI' emblems.

I will update this as and when I do things to the old gal :) so probably won't be long til I'm back here!

From this;

To this;

« Last Edit: 05 May 2011, 23:54 by DRC »
'13 Audi A3 8V S-Line - Dakota Grey - 2.0TDI 150 - MMI Plus Nav - Bang&Olufsen - Comfort Pack - LED Lighting Pack - Comms Pack - Model and Technology Badge Deletion

Offline DRC

• Here all the time
Re: Dan's Golf Derv
« Reply #1 on: 06 March 2011, 14:04 »
Yeti Tips :)

And this what I'm aiming for eventually :)

'13 Audi A3 8V S-Line - Dakota Grey - 2.0TDI 150 - MMI Plus Nav - Bang&Olufsen - Comfort Pack - LED Lighting Pack - Comms Pack - Model and Technology Badge Deletion

Offline DRC

• Here all the time
Re: Dan's Golf Derv - Now Leon Cupra :)
« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2011, 23:54 »
Well, I thought I may aswell update this.
The Golf has now gone, too many issues with it, plus the garage that I took it too offered a great deal I couldn't turn down. So it's replacement is still VAG, just not a VW;

Seat Leon Cupra TFSI, 2007 '57', Luna Silver, 40k miles, brand new Dunlop tyres, brand new pads and disks all round, Bluetooth, iPod Dock, Rain Sensor, Auto-Dim Mirror, Bi-Xenons with AFS, Headlamp washers, Power-fold mirrors and with 1 owner from new and FSSH, it was a no brainer :)
I will be modding this car, starting soon with the Cupra R splitter but I won't be modding it like I was going to with the Golf :)
Enjoy.