Author Topic: GTI Build Dates - Anyone got one yet?  (Read 318383 times)

Offline Gung-Ho

• Here all the time
Re: GTI Build Dates - Anyone got one yet?
« Reply #850 on: 10 June 2013, 10:03 »
So I should be getting a confirmed BW this week, as its BW24.  I'm going to hedge my bets and guess I'll be disappointed come close of play on Friday  :cry: :rolleyes:

Me and You Both.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!!! I'm checking my religiously on the hour....EVERY hour...  :grin:
Current Toys: Mk7 Golf R 5dr 'Manual', Lapiz Blue, 18" Cadiz Alloys... Caterham R300 Superlight... new Mazda MX5 2.0 SE-L (ND)

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #851 on: 10 June 2013, 10:08 »
So I should be getting a confirmed BW this week, as its BW24.  I'm going to hedge my bets and guess I'll be disappointed come close of play on Friday  :cry: :rolleyes:

Me and You Both.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!!! I'm checking my religiously on the hour....EVERY hour...  :grin:

:grin: I've all ready checked 5 times in the last 2 hours!!

Fingers crossed for both of us then....imagine if one of us gets a confirmed BW and the other doesn't....   :cry:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #852 on: 10 June 2013, 10:30 »

Fingers crossed for both of us then....imagine if one of us gets a confirmed BW and the other doesn't....   :cry:

I was the same last week guys. Didn't think it was going to happen and then Friday morning there it was  :smiley: Don't be surprised if it doesn't change until Friday but fingers crossed for both of you

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #853 on: 10 June 2013, 10:31 »
Cheers Craig!
Audi RS5 2018
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Gung-Ho

• Here all the time
« Reply #854 on: 10 June 2013, 18:01 »

It doesnt bear thinking about. If you by some sheer miracle get a positive confirmation by the end of the week & I don't.....I'm going to be throwing my 'toys' out the Pram!!!  :grin:
Current Toys: Mk7 Golf R 5dr 'Manual', Lapiz Blue, 18" Cadiz Alloys... Caterham R300 Superlight... new Mazda MX5 2.0 SE-L (ND)

Offline mackandmark

• Not said much yet
« Reply #855 on: 10 June 2013, 18:14 »
Big Result today..............estimated build week was 40

Now

34.......Boom (still only estimated but I'll take that) :laugh:

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #856 on: 10 June 2013, 18:15 »
Big Result today..............estimated build week was 40

Now

34.......Boom (still only estimated but I'll take that) :laugh:

Wow!  Month and a half earlier, impressive :cool:

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #857 on: 10 June 2013, 18:19 »
Ditto @ Gung-Ho  :grin:
Audi RS5 2018

Offline mackandmark

• Not said much yet
« Reply #858 on: 10 June 2013, 20:04 »
Hopefully everyone else will see their's come forward similar to mine

Here's to everyone getting a full 6 weeks shaved off their lead times!!

Offline JohnP

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #859 on: 10 June 2013, 20:05 »
My dealer emailed today to say my build week has gone back 2 weeks to bw37  :cry: