Author Topic: Mk7 Clubsport S  (Read 846 times)

Offline oryx3dr

• GTI forum regular
Mk7 Clubsport S
« on: 14 April 2021, 16:33 »
Looking for anyone who has a bit of advice here as I'm struggling to find any information.

I currently own a standard Mk7 GTI, call my childish but I really want it to have a small amount of overrun and from what I can gather from various videos, the Clubsport S in its standard format sounds absolutely perfect! I've only done a res delete so far however I'm about to pull the trigger on the CSS backbox whilst I still can.

What I'm wondering is are there and differences between the downpipes in the CSS compared to the standard GTIs? AwesomeGTI advised that hardware-wise they were the same and the overrun run was software-related. If that's the case then why do so many tuners advise against overrun / crackle maps on stock downpipes? Is it in any way possible to run a mild crackle map on a standard GTI?

Any and all advice appreciated.
Current - 2020 Black Golf GTI Performance Pack DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Climate Windscreen, Brescia's
Sold - 2017 MK7 Oryx White 3dr GTI
Sold - 2019 Up GTI

Offline oryx3dr

• GTI forum regular
Re: Mk7 Clubsport S
« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2021, 10:43 »
Removed
Current - 2020 Black Golf GTI Performance Pack DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Climate Windscreen, Brescia's
Sold - 2017 MK7 Oryx White 3dr GTI
Sold - 2019 Up GTI