Author Topic: Car insurance due,who is the best?  (Read 8943 times)

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
Car insurance due,who is the best?
« on: 24 June 2015, 19:36 »
Opinions please, i'm currently with Adrian Flux..in your opinions who does give the best deals on modified insurance?
Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Car insurance due,who is the best?
« Reply #1 on: 24 June 2015, 20:00 »
Only way to find that out is to ring around

Insurance is all dependent on your circumstances so whilst one company might be good for you it may not be for someone else

Me personally have used Greenlight for the last 3 years and each year I have seen my premium reduce!!  :smiley:

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
Re: Car insurance due,who is the best?
« Reply #2 on: 24 June 2015, 22:29 »
Only way to find that out is to ring around

Insurance is all dependent on your circumstances so whilst one company might be good for you it may not be for someone else

Me personally have used Greenlight for the last 3 years and each year I have seen my premium reduce!!  :smiley:

Someone at work that has a mk5 GTI heavily modified uses them, he says he gets a good price. Will give them a call tomorrow.
Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.