Author Topic: Mk7 passenger mirror query  (Read 2251 times)

Offline rajb

• Here all the time
Re: Mk7 passenger mirror query
« Reply #10 on: 20 August 2019, 14:10 »
I would say that you have accidentally adjusted it whilst the car was in reverse.

As others have said, stick the car into reverse gear, set the passenger mirror to where you want it for when you are reversing. When you then pull away in first, after about 5 or 10 seconds, the mirror will move back up the position you had set it for normal driving.

Agreed. Think may have accidently adjusted it while it was in reverse as did the reset of setting it while in reverse and it worked. Quite clever really that it just memorises the set position in both reverse and normal to then move between them when reversing.

Offline Crockers

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 24 August 2019, 23:43 »
My car is just over 3 years and today for the first time the passenger mirror dipped in reverse. Didn't realise it did this 😎😎

Offline rajb

• Here all the time
« Reply #12 on: 25 August 2019, 07:33 »
My car is just over 3 years and today for the first time the passenger mirror dipped in reverse. Didn't realise it did this 😎😎

Always great when you discover something new. It's such a great feature that I would have missed fi I didn't have it now, as have it on all my BM's.

Saves my wheels without having to park a mile away from the curb  :laugh: