Author Topic: Lock Problem  (Read 1083 times)

Offline thfc_123

• Not said much yet
Lock Problem
« on: 10 July 2012, 14:21 »
Hi. Does anyone know why this little bugger will not go down; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Sxt_sKI3w&feature=plcp
(Sorry about the size of the video, I filmed it in portrait by acciendent lol)

Offline km

• I live here
Re: Lock Problem
« Reply #1 on: 10 July 2012, 14:23 »

Offline km

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 10 July 2012, 14:23 »
i just press the lock button twice and it works :grin:

Offline GTi_James

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 10 July 2012, 14:24 »
magnifying glass and solder iron as i believe, or you can double tap your internal lock quick and it should stay down? works on mine until i get the door taken apart and sorted

Mk4 Golf 1.8t AUM, Wintersports Addition. PiperX panel filter, 008p Forge DV, Toyosports DP 3", Miltek Anni Style CatBack non resonated, APR Sport CAT 200Cell, Catch Can RS4 Reps 18s, OEM R32 front and OEM

Offline thfc_123

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 10 July 2012, 20:19 »
nuts  :angry: Thanks for the help guys! I tried double clicking the lock button and that seems to be working, but today everytime I've pushed the lock button on the central locking the b****** pings back up lol. Oh well its gonna have to wait, I don't have a spare £80 lol. Thanks again :)

Offline GTi_James

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 11 July 2012, 09:31 »
nuts  :angry: Thanks for the help guys! I tried double clicking the lock button and that seems to be working, but today everytime I've pushed the lock button on the central locking the b****** pings back up lol. Oh well its gonna have to wait, I don't have a spare £80 lol. Thanks again :)

you need to get this bugger out and then follow the vid, as said all you need it a soldering iron and a lil time   :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7i4HmJqBOM

Mk4 Golf 1.8t AUM, Wintersports Addition. PiperX panel filter, 008p Forge DV, Toyosports DP 3", Miltek Anni Style CatBack non resonated, APR Sport CAT 200Cell, Catch Can RS4 Reps 18s, OEM R32 front and OEM