Author Topic: Does anyone know any of these mk1s?  (Read 8684 times)

Offline vw_golf_nutter

• Here all the time
Re: Does anyone know any of these mk1s?
« Reply #10 on: 29 August 2012, 15:46 »
as i say, i cant really remember now but i remember it being a heated debate and going to log on only to find my account had been locked or whatever it said, i was well shocked at the time but thought 'oh well if you want to be like that then crack on' there are plenty of sites where people are capable of having a difference of opinions without it becoming nasty  :wink:

Offline chalky white

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11 on: 29 August 2012, 18:45 »
i must say i have never found it 'clicky' either  :undecided:

and chalky has been most awesome in providing information to me about hoods etc historically  :wink:

:rolleyes:

I should go back on there really and update my threads...  :grin:

Problem is I struggle to keep up with more than one forum and this place has been my home for about 8 years now.

Yep I am on different ones, all over the place, Australia, USA, MK1oc, Here, Club GTi..etc. I don't post on all of them mind, but it's great to see what others are up to and it's amazing what you learn and pick up from people who have been around the scene for years. I only started back in 2008-09, so really am a newbie.

Some are more busy than others when it comes to the MK1 Per se. As places like edition 38 etc have big modding sections for all sorts of platforms. Like Here and Club GTI also, covers the diversity of the GTI in different Mk's.

Any way, you found any of your old cars yet? Still struggling to understand you being booted off the MK OC for difference of opinion, though...

cheers

chalky

Offline vw_golf_nutter

• Here all the time
« Reply #12 on: 29 August 2012, 18:59 »
no, ive not found any :-( hhmmm... they r out there somewhere, and i would love one back. when the mk3 1.4 goes i have space for another dub  :grin:

Offline chalky white

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #13 on: 29 August 2012, 19:21 »
The MK1 OC has a register on it with cars owned by Members etc, you looked on there?

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Registers&file=browse

Offline vw_golf_nutter

• Here all the time
« Reply #14 on: 31 August 2012, 17:29 »
The MK1 OC has a register on it with cars owned by Members etc, you looked on there?

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Registers&file=browse

DAMMIT! they are all apparently registered to me!!

Offline dan_b998

• Not said much yet
« Reply #15 on: 17 June 2013, 23:11 »
have any of them been found iv had my mk1 cabby for like 6 years off the road the entire time and  was off the road a good while before i bought it aswell lol if u had a red 82 cabr gl i mite have it lol