Author Topic: Dodo Juice Machine Polisher  (Read 1489 times)

Offline alexd

• GTI forum regular
Dodo Juice Machine Polisher
« on: 16 December 2010, 10:56 »
Hi all, thinking of getting one of these after christmas, anyone used/owned/got one of these? If so would you say they're any good? Especially for partial beginner? Is this a good price??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Dodo-Juice-Rotary-Machine-Car-Polisher-Buffer-/150534700881?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230c913f51

Cheers

Alex

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
Re: Dodo Juice Machine Polisher
« Reply #1 on: 17 December 2010, 09:20 »
these are really good if you want to step up from a DA and are perfect for begginers to rotory polishing, quite small and lite, caution still needs to be used when using this machine though and id highly recomend going on a course to learn how to use it safely and correctly.

pm chris(waxamomo) and he'll sort you out a good deal, plus you get a fiver off your first order with him as you are a forum member :wink:
« Last Edit: 17 December 2010, 09:22 by Purple Haze »
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline alexd

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 17 December 2010, 09:41 »
I really want to go on a course for this area of car work, can you reccommend any good places i can look for one? I'm around the portsmouth area!

I'm still going to get one, i'll just have to take it easy! Practice on my brothers 20 year BMW that's been sat there for 4 years haha.

Offline chrismorby

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 26 December 2010, 08:25 »
sorry im going to thread rape u, ive just got this of the other half. any tips when using megs number 80 and 83? also who does these courses?

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14