Author Topic: Mouldy Interior  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Alec

• I live here
Re: Mouldy Interior
« Reply #10 on: 10 February 2010, 16:46 »
Wicked, seems their customer service dept is only down the road.

Might use the vax in the meantime on the back seats and stick em next to a radiator. When the blizzard stops anyway  :sad:

Thanks Guy I'll hit them up and see whats what

if they are mouldy you'd be wise to use some kind of biological cleaner on it to really get on top of it

Yeah its pretty bad in there dude to be honest, looks like a right health hazard lol.

When you say biological what do you mean? I wanna try and get some of it off with whatever I can find around the house in the meantime as I am quite bored. When I get paid i'll get on to the guys at Smart if the stuff is as good as you say it is.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
Re: Mouldy Interior
« Reply #11 on: 10 February 2010, 17:18 »
Wicked, seems their customer service dept is only down the road.

Might use the vax in the meantime on the back seats and stick em next to a radiator. When the blizzard stops anyway  :sad:

Thanks Guy I'll hit them up and see whats what

if they are mouldy you'd be wise to use some kind of biological cleaner on it to really get on top of it

Yeah its pretty bad in there dude to be honest, looks like a right health hazard lol.

When you say biological what do you mean? I wanna try and get some of it off with whatever I can find around the house in the meantime as I am quite bored. When I get paid i'll get on to the guys at Smart if the stuff is as good as you say it is.

product that has a better cleaning action on nasties that are causing smells... ie. contain enzymes that are more effective at cleaning using cold water

the autosmart products are the standard for valeters and detailers around the country... you won't find better value for the money