Poll

Quick question addressed at everyone.   If you bought a brand new car and the Bluetooth was faulty, USB drive was faulty, reversing camera was faulty, parking sensors was faulty, side skirt wasn't attached properly and the boot was misaligned. Would you r

Yes
19 (55.9%)
No
15 (44.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Mass vote request please  (Read 6280 times)

Offline isleaiw

• Not said much yet
Re: Mass vote request please
« Reply #20 on: 08 January 2016, 11:13 »
firm but fair, persistent but pleasant. ask them if they want to solve it themselves or wish Jaguar HO to get involved.

I find that being smiling and pleasant but everyone aware that I am a stubborn sod and will get I want is the best way to make sure complaints are handled appropriately...

Ian

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 08 January 2016, 11:38 »
^ exactly that.

I reckon there is a market for outsourcing being grumpy. "Yes sir, for 100 pounds we will take on your issue with Jaguar - no win, no grumpy fee"
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Pinky1959

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #22 on: 08 January 2016, 16:07 »
Next time you go / contact them deal with the boss of the garage you got the car from and if you don't get what you want As said contact Jaguar but go to the chief exec and state you are not happy with the car and also send a copy to the garage , Also threaten to go to the papers as well .
Good Luck .

Offline VWB

• Not said much yet
« Reply #23 on: 08 January 2016, 16:18 »
Have they rectified any of the problems you've listed?

Offline remlapeel

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 08 January 2016, 18:27 »
Have they rectified any of the problems you've listed?

Fully fixed the USB drive and the incontrol phone app connect and side skirt. The rest still have minor glitches and the boot/bumper does not look good
2015 MK7 Golf R 3 door, DSG, lapiz blue, 19" wheels, winter pack, keyless entry, dynaudio and high beam assist.

Offline Pinky1959

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #25 on: 09 January 2016, 17:14 »
Is there another dealer nearer you that you could go to and ask if they would get it sorted under warranty ? its a long shot but they might be more customer friendly .

Offline remlapeel

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 09 January 2016, 19:13 »
Thought I would share a pic of the bumper so you can see why I'm so annoyed and unwilling to accept a quick fix.

So of you may know I'm in to detailing so any paint issue is unacceptable, certainly one where a respray will be required.

This has cut through the clear coat and paint and into the base coat.

2015 MK7 Golf R 3 door, DSG, lapiz blue, 19" wheels, winter pack, keyless entry, dynaudio and high beam assist.

Offline corgi

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 10 January 2016, 18:38 »
Sorry but the Jag hasn't got the same pzazzz or fizzzz of a performance golf

You're being serious? Get real whichever performance Golf you have it will not be in the same league for "pzazzz or fizzzz" as a performance Jaguar...

If you'd driven an XKR or the like then you would be in no doubt  :rolleyes:

Carbon Grey Metallic, GTD 3 Door Manual, Dynaudio and Advanced Phone Prep
In the Garage: 2010 Jaguar XKR 5.0 Supercharged Convertible replaced 2004 911 (996) Carrera 4S Cabriolet (15/3/15)

Offline remlapeel

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 10 January 2016, 21:15 »
Sorry but the Jag hasn't got the same pzazzz or fizzzz of a performance golf

You're being serious? Get real whichever performance Golf you have it will not be in the same league for "pzazzz or fizzzz" as a performance Jaguar...

If you'd driven an XKR or the like then you would be in no doubt  :rolleyes:

Yeah I can't imagine a 5.0L supercharged V8 with 550bhp in the XKRS would be nowhere near as fun a 2.0L 4pot.....😏