Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 281386 times)

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #20 on: 27 March 2009, 11:25 »
and flavio is whinging like a b!tch.

"you had a good designs and didn't share your secrets...boo hoo  :cry:"

Offline Komenda

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 27 March 2009, 12:31 »
The FIA have now said 3 times that it's legal. It's up to the others to now come up with a new design and catch up for 2nd or 3rd race.

Red Bull obviously are a little upset as they have to completely redesigh the rear suspension, oooppss!!

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #22 on: 27 March 2009, 18:53 »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/f1mole/2009/03/sneak-preview-of-our-new-f1-tv.html

Beginning of new titles, looks like the stig driving!

Nick

adamrob69

« Reply #23 on: 27 March 2009, 19:18 »
it looks like a copy of the one they had years back 94' was it? (but with an updated car!)

Intresting note on the diffusers though, Ferrari, Renault and Red Bull are the three teams complaining about them because there the teams that carnt really add this type of diffuser to there cars! Ferrari would need a completey new back end! and red bull are using different rear suspension to everyone else! If they approve the design (which 99% sure they will) these three teams will really strugle as the rest of the grid add the new diffusers!! :laugh:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #24 on: 28 March 2009, 07:22 »
well thats an interesting start to the Season :afro:

think some bookmakers might be DOWN a LOT  :grin:

and thats before the first race  :laugh:

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #25 on: 28 March 2009, 12:05 »
as kimi said in an interview abou tthe brawn GP diffuser, "well if it is legal, then they've done their homework"  :grin:

Offline bomp

• Here all the time
« Reply #26 on: 28 March 2009, 12:22 »
Who the feckin hell is the Mr Shouty, (shout as loud as I can, and say they words as fast as I can to make the race seem more exciting)  commentator with Brundel?

The BBC can fack right off with that tw@t!!  Looks like the audio will be turned off for me this season.

And it was all looking so good  :cry:  But no adverts, sheer bliss. :smug:
Life is like a skid mark on a toilet bowl.  Sooner or later someone\\\'s going to pi$$ you off.

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #27 on: 28 March 2009, 12:24 »
agreed with the gay commentator. And im not too keen on jake humpfry or whatever he's called either, bring back jim rosenthal!  :grin:

adamrob69

« Reply #28 on: 28 March 2009, 12:31 »
The commentry did seem a bit over the top! i noticed he got a few remarks rong aswell, like who was driving the car currently on the screen! Suppose because its new though, just one of those things youl get use to  :undecided: I dont know if its just me, but the build up to the qualifying didnt seem to capture the atmosphere quite like ITV did, it seemed a bit flat and boring.

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #29 on: 28 March 2009, 12:36 »
The commentry did seem a bit over the top! i noticed he got a few remarks rong aswell, like who was driving the car currently on the screen! Suppose because its new though, just one of those things youl get use to  :undecided: I dont know if its just me, but the build up to the qualifying didnt seem to capture the atmosphere quite like ITV did, it seemed a bit flat and boring.
totally agree with you. And tbh, having a break once in  while was good cos it gave me a chance to make a hot chocolate or go for a pi$$ or get food, but now i feel as if i have to stay on the sofa and watch!  :grin: