Author Topic: APR Carbonio intake and Carbonio Stage 2 pipe (MAF to Turbo inlet)  (Read 4012 times)

Offline mkviken

• I live here
there are 2 different ones - the full intake or just the part up to the MAF sensor you would have to confirm which your getting

i ordered some whiteline stuff and my bilstein suspension from GNJ and he was good
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline tofuD01

• Just got here
Reviving a dead topic but I have the pipercross intake and the oil breather doesnt correct properly due to the angle of the stage 2 inlet hole and leaks bit of oil.. Did you manage to get it to connect properly?

Offline The ANT

• Here all the time
I've had no trouble with my pipercross intake definite improvement and no issues. It was awkward to fit the the clamp on the hose silicone from the intake pipe to the turbo but does what it says on the tin. I'm happy with mine.
Mine did a good job yesterday getting remapped too, 269bhp on an otherwise standard car. Not bad, it's rapid now.
Suffering from a severe and unforgiving case of GTItis

Offline tofuD01

• Just got here
Nice, i've had a dyno run over the weekend  and got 252bhp, APR Stage 1 and pipercross intake, i fit the intake after the remap..do i need to get a reflash to factor in the better flow?