Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1163952 times)

Offline ChrisTCR

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #3050 on: 21 September 2019, 15:45 »
Was looking at gti performance  got a  young girl  trying to sell me it she offered me a 5min test drive where we didn’t get out of the thirty mile per hour zone and things just went downhill from there all she and her financial man tried to do was sign me up to a pcp deal.  Ended up buying  an indium grey one with loads more spec in england

I went to a sales person who was recommended to me, I find that regardless of what dealership you go into you always have the chance of speaking to someone who is not great.

The problem is very few of the people selling these cars are actually "into" cars themselves, its simply a job to them.

And these days I just don't buy a car without at least a 24 hour test drive, didn't have a problem with this at Agnews in Mallusk.

Offline Toeman

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3051 on: 21 September 2019, 20:26 »
  Ah well  worked out well in the end got a indium grey one in England with load more spec  pan roof  arts velours seats keyless entry. Upgraded Dynaudio system   Reversing camera    Only 4000 miles on it

Offline karlos

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3052 on: 28 September 2019, 20:01 »
I did it at last! After nearly a year of lurking on this forum, plenty of test drives and plenty more umming and ahhing, I brought this home earlier this week..

67 plate, 13k. Really well specced too. As well as the tungsten silver and Sevilles it has Art Velours cloth, DCC, Dynaudio, climate screen, tints, keyless, rear camera and all the lane assist gubbins.

Wasn't sure about the Seville wheels at first but they are slowly growing on me.

2017 (67) GTI PP DSG. Tungsten Silver with DCC, Art Velours, Dynaudio, Climate Screen, Tints, Keyless, Rear Camera, Lane Assist, Seville wheels.

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
« Reply #3053 on: 28 September 2019, 20:27 »
Looking good there. :cool:

Manual or dsg?
7.5 GTD

Offline karlos

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3054 on: 28 September 2019, 22:17 »
I went with the DSG and I'm loving it so far. After nearly 20 years of driving manuals I'm done with shifting cogs.
2017 (67) GTI PP DSG. Tungsten Silver with DCC, Art Velours, Dynaudio, Climate Screen, Tints, Keyless, Rear Camera, Lane Assist, Seville wheels.

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #3055 on: 29 September 2019, 17:30 »
I went with the DSG and I'm loving it so far. After nearly 20 years of driving manuals I'm done with shifting cogs.

I drove my wife’s manual Polo yesterday. Lord it was like amateur night. Forgot everything in the 6 months I’ve owned mine!!
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.

Offline Toeman

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3056 on: 30 September 2019, 20:45 »
Hope you enjoy it

Offline Robbie G

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3057 on: 13 October 2019, 07:23 »
Picked this up yesterday. 2018 GTI Performance Pack (245PS) in Indium Grey metallic with sunroof (they call it panoramic, which it ain't), Dynaudio, Art Velours interior, keyless entry and keyless go, 19" wheels, and 90% tints.

As standard this MY came with ACC and LED headlights. And the VAQ diff.

Notable omissions include DCC, adaptive LEDs, and rear camera.

It's a really fun car yet totally practical as our family shipping trolley too. Going to give it a good clean tomorrow.

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #3058 on: 13 October 2019, 18:21 »
Great colour choice!

Despite it being a normal sunroof from inside, I think the pan roof does look good and I'd definitely try and make sure my next car has one as like having fresh air in without having the windows down.
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline Robbie G

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3059 on: 14 October 2019, 15:31 »
Great colour choice!

Despite it being a normal sunroof from inside, I think the pan roof does look good and I'd definitely try and make sure my next car has one as like having fresh air in without having the windows down.

Thanks.

Yeah it's nice.

I'm also a big fan of the interior. As well as the fabric, the leatherette armrests and seat backs are a great addition.

« Last Edit: 14 October 2019, 15:33 by Robbie G »