Author Topic: "after a touch of that super-expensive segment on your Volkswagen"?  (Read 2523 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Oh yes! Rotating VW wheel badges!

Press release:

VOLKSWAGEN OFFERS LUXURY-LEVEL ALLOY WHEEL CENTRE CAPS
Jul 9, 2019
Dynamic centre caps keep Volkswagen roundel level at all times
Suitable for most Volkswagen alloy wheels, new and older
Deluxe items add a touch of super-luxury to compatible models
Milton Keynes – a touch of the super-luxury segment has arrived in the Volkswagen world, with the introduction of alloy wheel centre caps featuring self-levelling Volkswagen badges.

The Dynamic Volkswagen Hub Caps cover the centre of the alloy wheel and pop in and out when the wheel needs to be removed or replaced. The self-levelling function of the centre caps allow the Volkswagen badge to stand freely within the item, meaning that the roundel is always the correct way up, no matter the speed of the car or the position of the wheel.

Retailing at £156.00 fitted for a full set of four caps, the items are compatible with vehicles whose alloy wheels are able to accept the standard-fit 5G0601171XQI hub caps. It’s the first time such an option has been produced by Volkswagen, and sets of the caps can be ordered through local retailers across the Volkswagen Retailer Network.

James Woolfe, Accessories and Merchandise Product Manager at Volkswagen UK, said: “Our new Dynamic Volkswagen Hub Caps bring a flavour of the super-luxury segment to Volkswagen’s models, with our iconic roundel perfectly visible at all times thanks to the caps’ self-levelling function.

“If you’re after a touch of that super-expensive segment on your Volkswagen, or if you just want to quell the niggling irritation of badges pointing in different directions to one another, being upside-down or not being perfectly horizontal when parked, then these are definitely for you. We’ve not quite reinvented the wheel here, but we know this new item will get certain customers in a spin.”

The Dynamic Volkswagen Hub Caps are, unfortunately, not compatible with up!, Polo, Lupo, T-Cross, Phateon and Touareg alloy wheels, but work with the majority of other models. For more information, please contact your nearest Volkswagen Retailer
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
I knew there was something missing from my life.
Thank god someone at VW knew just what it was.
Never one to miss an absolute bargain...

(Nice pics btw)
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict

Above, Exonian pictured yesterday on route to the jeweler's
Buy site stuff!

Forum Charity

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
haha has to be April the 1st no?  :laugh:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
at least these will be on Aliexpress in a few months for 20 quid a set, I bet they'll light up too  :smug:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Ha! I had both of those thoughts too!
Buy site stuff!

Forum Charity