Author Topic: Cabriolet Wind Deflector 18/01/2011  (Read 30228 times)

Offline DANO

• Not said much yet
Re: Cabriolet wind deflector
« Reply #10 on: 05 September 2004, 10:03 »
Having seen Darren Robinson's Cab and Adam's at a couple of shows, I decided to make the leap and buy my own. I got the 'XL' version (no not a cab on steroids!!) but it has a cover the goes across the back seats as well as up the back of the front seats. It effectively makes the car a two seater.
The product is well made and is easily put in place. I leave the mesh up constantly and the rear seats can then have things on them and out of prying eyes.
By the way... I have a spare so if anyone is interested PM me and we could meet up at the Campaign Register do at Warwickshire later in the month.

Offline Madone_si

• I live here
  • Seattle WA, USA and Middlesex, UK
« Reply #11 on: 16 September 2004, 10:45 »
I've ordered the XL version 3 weeks ago and have got it now, it's very good quality, very happy.
Old Skool Mk1 Golf Gli (82), Mk1 US Cab 85 and 83
SOLD - BLACK SOY 92

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #12 on: 16 September 2004, 11:32 »
By the way... I have a spare so if anyone is interested PM me and we could meet up at the Campaign Register do at Warwickshire later in the month.
:'( Gutted!  Forgot about that, I was supposed to be going to but the car is off the road and you can't go unless u've got a mk1.!

Dinky

« Reply #13 on: 06 November 2004, 13:36 »

Offline Bronze MK1 Cab

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 13 January 2005, 15:24 »
I fancy getting one, but I'm skint at the moment  :sad:

I wonder if you can get them in cream or beige to make my car?  :huh:

Dinky

« Reply #15 on: 26 January 2005, 20:08 »
Has that link not got a cream one-with blk fabric? :undecided:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline dj g

• GTI forum regular
  • vw gals
« Reply #16 on: 31 March 2005, 20:58 »
Having seen Darren Robinson's Cab and Adam's at a couple of shows, I decided to make the leap and buy my own. I got the 'XL' version (no not a cab on steroids!!) but it has a cover the goes across the back seats as well as up the back of the front seats. It effectively makes the car a two seater.
The product is well made and is easily put in place. I leave the mesh up constantly and the rear seats can then have things on them and out of prying eyes.
when you got the instructions did you get all parts of the instructions cause i got 1,2,4,5 but no part 3 :cry:

Offline DANO

• Not said much yet
« Reply #17 on: 06 April 2005, 11:21 »
Sorry for late reply but I haven't been on the site for ages!! :sad:

I have just looked at my instructions and the Part 3 is missing from my instructions also....but I never noticed!!

I have had the top down once this year and took 'Mrs P.' out and she was very pleased that her hair didn't blow around. I still maintain that if you own a Cabby then this itwem will help enhance your driving pleasure!!

To give you some idea, the additional wind break that I had in September last year was sold within 5 minutes of my arrival at the Mk1 Gaydon meet. People were gathering around the car asking about it and 2 couples were after it in the end!! they got a bargin for £80.00

Dano

Offline sportline_velly

• Here all the time
  • Quick hairdressers car...you knows it
« Reply #18 on: 06 April 2005, 12:02 »
im going to order one of these tomorrow  :evil:
Velly
16v Sportline 145bhp/135lb.....its all about the torque!
ClubGTI Newport Regional Host

Offline DANO

• Not said much yet
« Reply #19 on: 07 April 2005, 22:29 »
If you run a cabby....get it bought, you know it makes sense!!

D :cool:ano