Author Topic: POINTS!?!?  (Read 4327 times)

Offline Sammie-golf-cabrio

• GTI forum regular
Re: POINTS!?!?
« Reply #10 on: 22 March 2007, 23:35 »
oh iv already crashed with them, nothing happend  :laugh:
wayne kerrS

Offline Chidub

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 22 March 2007, 23:38 »
Did you tell them you had the points when you crashed?

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #12 on: 23 March 2007, 00:02 »
oh iv already crashed with them, nothing happend  :laugh:

again it depends on who you are with, a lot of companies use seperate claims companies to handle their claims and as they are not part of the insurer they may not have noticed or just assumed you had told them. Did you have to show them your licence?

Again fortunate for you but i really cannot stress enough how important it is to disclose everything, you really dont ever want to give your insurer an excuse to void your policy especially in the event of a claim after all they would much rather not have to pay out and keep the premium you have paid them! Just imagine you caused an accident and injured someone and your insurers voided you policy, the injured party would sue you for the damages. You could find yourself liabable for £Â£Ã‚£Ã‚£'s let alone the hassle you would have trying to get insurance again in the future.

Dont take it the wrong way, at the end of the day its up too you but you dont wanna find out the hard way!  :smiley:

Offline Chidub

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 23 March 2007, 00:07 »
You've got a point Martin
I suppose your the man in the know as well!
Cheers mate

Offline neil_1821

• Here all the time
« Reply #14 on: 23 March 2007, 16:12 »
You've got a point Martin
I suppose your the man in the know as well!
Cheers mate

Couldnt agree more, when i've PM'd martin he's always very friendly and offers good advice, he doesnt get stroppy either and to be honest i think he provides one of THE best services around.  :smiley: