Author Topic: Im addicted  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
Im addicted
« on: 12 August 2008, 10:34 »
It seems ive caught the detailing bug for some reason i really enjoy it and i keep buying more and more products. My car isnt even that amazin got too many stone chips but i still clean all the time lol.

just thought ill let you all know  :laugh:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Im addicted
« Reply #1 on: 12 August 2008, 10:44 »
haha

its like modding - once you stop, you can't stop!!  :grin: :grin:

i need some fresh supplies but fund are needed elsewhere  :sad:

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 12 August 2008, 10:56 »
my advice would be to buy smart and clever... do your homework and price comparisons before you buy.
get yourself some decent storage shelves or, as I use, a tuff crate to store stuff in

only get quality products... they might be more expensive but you will get much better results  :cool:

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
« Reply #3 on: 12 August 2008, 11:00 »
my advice would be to buy smart and clever... do your homework and price comparisons before you buy.
get yourself some decent storage shelves or, as I use, a tuff crate to store stuff in

only get quality products... they might be more expensive but you will get much better results  :cool:

yeah i started off with shocking products but thanks to elitecarcare im geting some pretty decent products on me paintwork now

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 12 August 2008, 11:17 »
make use of GolfGTI offers especially with places like perfomance motorcare. 15% over £35 with free delivery!

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
« Reply #5 on: 12 August 2008, 11:25 »
yeah i used the DW code on elite last time 5% is better than nothing :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Offline GOLF_STU

• I live here
  • THE_GIT
« Reply #6 on: 12 August 2008, 22:52 »
its so addictive once you get it gleaming you cant bear it gettin mucky  :embarassed: :sad:

fear is temporary, regret lasts forever...
V TEC KICKED IN Y'ALL!!!

NewGolf

« Reply #7 on: 13 August 2008, 07:45 »
its so addictive once you get it gleaming you cant bear it gettin mucky  :embarassed: :sad:

Fully agree, I'm building a garage batcave especially to be able to clean my car inside!

Gotta love detailing, its a great hobby!

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #8 on: 13 August 2008, 14:58 »
Wait until you start chargin people half price just cos you cant stand to see the car drive past you in that state everyday.

Wait until you walk into a Lamborghini showroom and when the owner of the showroom asks you what you think the only thing you can say is.... Why does it have swirls? Why is that rim not polished inside? Why did you leave the arches dirty? and then conclude in telling him the car wont sell.

Wait until you log into the internet and the first thing you do is check what car has been detailed by what person on detailing world.

Wait until you cant sleep at night because there is a Audi A4 3.0 litre Quattro outside your hostel and all you can think about is the car getting stolen and how exactly you will remove that one single scratch causing you to only fall asleep at 2 in the morning.

Or you could just wait until your parents stop giving you pocket money cos you spend it on cleaning products  :lipsrsealed:

:grin:

I could go on forever  :wink:

The Ultimate Club for Mini Fanatics

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

NewGolf

« Reply #9 on: 13 August 2008, 18:34 »
Wait until you start chargin people half price just cos you cant stand to see the car drive past you in that state everyday.

Wait until you walk into a Lamborghini showroom and when the owner of the showroom asks you what you think the only thing you can say is.... Why does it have swirls? Why is that rim not polished inside? Why did you leave the arches dirty? and then conclude in telling him the car wont sell.

Wait until you log into the internet and the first thing you do is check what car has been detailed by what person on detailing world.
Wait until you cant sleep at night because there is a Audi A4 3.0 litre Quattro outside your hostel and all you can think about is the car getting stolen and how exactly you will remove that one single scratch causing you to only fall asleep at 2 in the morning.

Or you could just wait until your parents stop giving you pocket money cos you spend it on cleaning products  :lipsrsealed:

:grin:

I could go on forever  :wink:

I'm doing this already...

Finally found a hobby that makes me proud of what I do. Got lots of people asking me to do theirs....wait till the batcaves built!