Author Topic: 7.5 Performance  (Read 8664 times)

Offline IanT

• Just got here
Re: 7.5 Performance
« Reply #30 on: 24 January 2019, 21:54 »
I am new to the forum and haven't yet got my car. I have been trying to get hold of a Mk7.5PP as a lease car. I am being told by the lease company that it does not have a WLTP certificate despite them having got a car in stock (basically standard car with Bressicas). My local dealer had a PP in the showroom which was sold a couple of weeks ago, so I assume that the car does have a certificate. I am struggling to get much sense out of the lease company, so at the risk of winning the award from oddest question of the day - has anyone actually taken delivery of a PP with 19inch wheels since September....? Thanks.

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
« Reply #31 on: 24 January 2019, 22:19 »
I am new to the forum and haven't yet got my car. I have been trying to get hold of a Mk7.5PP as a lease car. I am being told by the lease company that it does not have a WLTP certificate despite them having got a car in stock (basically standard car with Bressicas). My local dealer had a PP in the showroom which was sold a couple of weeks ago, so I assume that the car does have a certificate. I am struggling to get much sense out of the lease company, so at the risk of winning the award from oddest question of the day - has anyone actually taken delivery of a PP with 19inch wheels since September....? Thanks.

Yes! Check the New Arrivals thread;-

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=254838.3000
7.5 GTD

Offline hobbes22

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #32 on: 25 January 2019, 06:56 »

Yes. I received mine in December, PP with 19" Brescia.
Sold - Octavia 2.0 PD Tdi. Shark remap. EGR Delete. Decat. H&R Shocks. Hybrid Turbo.

Sold - 2016 GTI PP, Manual. Pure White. Keyless.

Current - GTI Performance, DSG, Isaac Blue, Brescia 19”.

Offline kmpowell

• I live here
« Reply #33 on: 25 January 2019, 08:45 »
Welcome. WLTP certification for the 7.5PP was signed off 2nd week of December. VW started sending cars to dealers at that point and they started to arrive at dealers before Xmas.

Mine was delivered to the dealer on the 21st, along with three others. Three of those had 19’s.

If I were a betting man I would suggest that dealers took priority over lease companies, and your lease company is bullsh!tting to try and retain your order.

IIWY, get on the phone to some big dealers and see what physical new & unregistered stock they have (for example I know my dealer has 3 sat in their showroom and access to more from their group). You should be able to price match any current lease offered from brokers (I did this on a MK7 match edition for my ex back in 2016), however you will have to pay more for options if they are fitted.

:smiley:
SOLD March 2021
2019 GTI Performance, 5DR, DSG - Isaac Blue, Leather, Pan Roof, 19" Brescias, DCC, Dynaudio, Rear Camera, Keyless, Electric Memory Driver Seat.

Offline ne0star

• Not said much yet
« Reply #34 on: 26 January 2019, 11:09 »
I just have the standard GTI, but have never seen a PP near me.  Every performance golf round my way is a GTD.  there are absolutely loads of them.
2018 Golf GTI DSG in Deep Pearl Black