Author Topic: Mk7 GTI Eventuri Carbon Intake with Forge Intake Pipe and Turbo Elbow for sale  (Read 2036 times)

Offline ClubsportEd40

• Just got here
I purchased this through Awesome Gti and only fitted it to the car 1 week ago. The plan was to get an exhaust and APR Stage 2 but due to unforeseen circumstances I now have the car for sale. This is the best intake available for the Gti and both parts new cost me £1k. It comes with everything including all nuts and bolts and even spare clamps etc. It will come in the original box and packaging. This is a quality item and a great opportunity for someone to get what is essentially a new part at second hand prices. This intake has only covered 100 miles. There is a long delay on these as retailers don’t stock them due to the cost so they all come specially ordered from Eventuri. I had to wait nearly 2 months for mine. I’m asking for £800 for both parts and can have them with you in 2 or 3 days. I have tried to put up pics but seem unable to add them from my phone. Please contact me on 07835314488 and I will provide pics no problem.
« Last Edit: 05 October 2018, 17:48 by ClubsportEd40 »

Offline ClubsportEd40

• Just got here
Price reduced to £700

Offline monsta

• I live here
Is the turbo elbow APR? Would you sell it separately?

Offline monsta

• I live here
If its forge I'm still interested...  :cool:

Offline ClubsportEd40

• Just got here
Hi,

It’s the part shown in the link below

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/forge/forge-high-flow-intake-hose-2-0t-ea888-gen-3/

I would sell separately. Would need £150 for it

Thanks

Offline monsta

• I live here
Hi,

It’s the part shown in the link below

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/forge/forge-high-flow-intake-hose-2-0t-ea888-gen-3/

I would sell separately. Would need £150 for it

Thanks

Thanks, I thought it would be a turbo elbow only, I've got a forge silicon pipe already so need the elbow only.  Good luck with the sale though.