Author Topic: Mr Sheen  (Read 896 times)

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
Mr Sheen
« on: 08 January 2018, 09:08 »
Are we wasting too much money and time on detailing and products? The cars in the showroom at tue VW dealer in Hereford are getting a go over with a squirt of Mr Sheen and a small duster.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Online Watts

• I live here
Re: Mr Sheen
« Reply #1 on: 08 January 2018, 14:45 »
Are we wasting too much money and time on detailing and products? The cars in the showroom at tue VW dealer in Hereford are getting a go over with a squirt of Mr Sheen and a small duster.

Well he does keep umpteen things clean :laugh:

I'll have to carry on washing as usual though as being a tight @rse I buy Tesco Multi Surface Cleaner and that is limited to fewer things it can keep clean...
2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 08 January 2018, 17:04 »
Well he does keep umpteen things clean :laugh:

@Watts; I remember that ad!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pLRPGf-yCE

The same thing was being done to the showroom cars while I was waiting for my car to be serviced last year. Don’t know if it was Mr Sheen they were using though, or one of the many readily available alternatives. I wondered at the time why they would do that in full view of prospective customers.

Glad I don’t let them undertake the complementary service wash on my car. What other household cleaners might they have in their ‘detailing’ kit that they could use for service washes; Fairy Liquid perhaps?
2016 Pocket Rocket Polo GTI 5dr manual, Blue Silk, Jacara tartan seats, Sports Performance Kit, Climate Control, Convenience Pack, Parking Pack, VW Motorsport Alloys in anthracite.
Gone but not forgotten; 2011 Golf GTD; 5dr Carbon Grey, Grey Jacara tartan seats, 18" VW Rotary alloys in Anthracite, Bi-xenons, Parking Sensors, RCD510+Dynaudio, Luxury Pack.

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
    • Much more than wax on wax off
« Reply #3 on: 09 January 2018, 07:19 »
We're in the process of negotiating a white label version, it will come with a complimentary scourer sponge too.  :grin: