Author Topic: R-TECH magic  (Read 2323 times)

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
R-TECH magic
« on: 18 January 2009, 20:33 »
right so i have had me car mapped bt nick today and sh@# what a map its is its better than the lst 1 i had off him,he has changed a couple of things on the file and put more boost on and it flys now  :smiley: :smiley: well happy.

many thanks nick & ben at R-TECH.

Offline techno-len

• GTI forum regular
Re: R-TECH magic
« Reply #1 on: 18 January 2009, 21:03 »
what changes were made to the car between the first and second map i have done a few bits n dont no whether to map the car now or wait till i have a few more bits ?????????

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 18 January 2009, 21:08 »
i had a silver golf b4 i got this 1 now i crashed the silver 1 so he has changed the boost abit he has put the boost up abit and god it pulls like f@#k its awesome m8 honest its much better than the silver.

i would just get it done m8.

Offline techno-len

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3 on: 18 January 2009, 21:33 »
how much was it?

Offline (shakey)

• I live here

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #5 on: 19 January 2009, 17:22 »
right so i have had me car mapped bt nick today and sh@# what a map its is its better than the lst 1 i had off him,he has changed a couple of things on the file and put more boost on and it flys now  :smiley: :smiley: well happy.

Hello m8!

You got home ok then?
Glad your happy yet again, Thats the best thing about this new MPPS tool, it allows us the write a remap to your 1.8T AGU in 2 mins 2 seconds, unlike the old chip out method which took 15 mins+, We can now find the best remap that suites you and your car.  Out of the remaps we put on your car I knew you would pick the stronger remap and still want a bit more..lol :grin:  Have you had a play with the cupra R yet?? :smug:

Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline Miggie

• Here all the time
  • Golf I II III IV and perhaps V soon
« Reply #6 on: 19 January 2009, 18:55 »
Are you saying that there is a map available from Rtech that is better than their previous ones?

R-tech Agu k03s power!!

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #7 on: 19 January 2009, 20:54 »
Are you saying that there is a map available from Rtech that is better than their previous ones?

I have remaped many cars for Si and Neil aka 18Turbo aka http://www.ecotechperformance.co.uk/ , Its a long story but It started of from me fixing a poor remap from another company who used the wrong software, then the golf AGU was faster than a Revo remapped AUQ, so i ended up remapping that as well.. anyway I am running a bit more boost on this car than I would do on a normal customers car.  If your wanting stage 2 power you will need to get a sports or de-cat fitted, & FMIC, to keep the higher boost EGTs down.

Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 19 January 2009, 22:04 »

Hello m8!

You got home ok then?
Glad your happy yet again, Thats the best thing about this new MPPS tool, it allows us the write a remap to your 1.8T AGU in 2 mins 2 seconds, unlike the old chip out method which took 15 mins+, We can now find the best remap that suites you and your car.  Out of the remaps we put on your car I knew you would pick the stronger remap and still want a bit more..lol :grin:  Have you had a play with the cupra R yet?? :smug:

Nick

got home safe just about lol :grin:

well u knw stronger the better lol no not seen 1 yet but it wil have a run 4 its money cnt wait。
yea what a tool that mpps is we will b investing in 1 very soon m8.

thxs again nick。

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 20 January 2009, 00:29 »
so guys what do you think of the web site i know you will go to R-TECH but nick and ben are just tryin to get us reconised as we are just starting out.

we have done many cars upto know which included

audi s3
vw transporters
golf tdi's
seat leons
ect

thxs to nick and ben