Author Topic: Injector recall problem.  (Read 7065 times)

Offline stevieC

• Here all the time
Re: Injector recall problem.
« Reply #10 on: 26 April 2013, 19:02 »
Injector is a warranty issue so just take it to your local dealer

All the lights on means you've won the jackpot  :laugh:
I did'nt think my local garage would touch it cause they did'nt do the work.Also will my dealer not hit me with the usual it's nothing to do with the new injectors.
Gtd 3dr candy white,charleston shadows

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #11 on: 26 April 2013, 19:17 »
it could be coincidence. you could do with finding a forum member nearby who's handy with vagcom

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #12 on: 26 April 2013, 19:46 »
it could be coincidence. you could do with finding a forum member nearby who's handy with vagcom

Lots of the same stories on ASN where dealers have failed to fit the injectors properly  :lipsrsealed:

Im lucky it seems; mine were fitted by a bunch of apprentices down in Cardiff Audi  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline stevieC

• Here all the time
« Reply #13 on: 27 April 2013, 21:21 »
Car going in to vw on Monday & they seem to think it just needs a regen,I nearly bust out laughing,also told them car was running perfect a week ago just before it had recall,to this they said they don't think it's anything to do with the recall.I'll need to calm down before Monday because think I'm going to strangle one of the techs.

Offline stevieC

• Here all the time
« Reply #14 on: 06 May 2013, 21:15 »
Car now fixed and running well for the past 5 days fingers crossed,had a new inlet manifold fitted at vw,could probably have removed the old one and cleaned the insides and saved myself £