Author Topic: London / South East - Autobahn25 Virgin Meet - 22/01/11 - 20:00  (Read 4530 times)

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
A friend of mine is helping organise a new meet in the London / SE area. Ill be going along with some other dub mates so thought I would I post it up in here as some people have expressed an interest in London meet ups.

Details

Location is Morrisons in Sidcup.  about 1 minute from the A20.  They have an underground car park that is hidden away from the elements and is slammed friendly. Website for said meet is - http://autobahn25.com/forums/

DA14 6BF

Let me know if you fancy it. Im meeting him at his place and having a bit of a pre meet somewhere then making our way there.

Offline OldGtimember

• Not said much yet
nice 1 al  :cool:

Offline madmanluke

• I live here
il be up for this, will let a few others know locally in the area as were only 10 mins away.
Shame the golf is off the road the end of this week, but i suppose i can turn up in the merc.

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Awesome, nice one mate.

Ill try and keep an eye out for a Merc. If you see me in / near the MK5 come say hello, be nice to finally meet you.

Offline madmanluke

• I live here
Will do. trying to sort out a way i can get it out and about once every so often. Might not make this one but possibly the month after before I start any work on it.

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
I may partisipate, try n bring a few mates too

A real 304bhp 286lbft in a mk4 golf!

Currently down under

Offline OldGtimember

• Not said much yet
This is getting close now. loads and loads of interest from AB25, ukmkivs, golfgti and ed38 so i been told (not on there so dont know) i really wasnt expecting so much interest its quite mad!!

hope everyones still up for it???    For those that are comming i would like to ask you to keep the noise level down to not attract attention from any authorities, or neighbouring residents.  (at lease till there quite a few of us there anyway to out number them into forking off lol)
Remember this is the Virgin meet for AB25 this end of the world, so to make it count the more the merrier!  Im looking at trying to get the meet up on the ind estate 3 mins round the corner for future meets so we can all make as much noise as we want and not have to worry about auntie mavis from number 43 2 streets away ringing the plod coz one of us has rattled her antique plates off the wall!!
We will see how it goes and hopefully some where for us south side dubbers to go play without annoying little twits in saxos raggin it about! tho im sure the the ab25 stalkers will be there... its so sweet they have to follow real cars about to get off in there little roller skates that mummy handed down to them.

hope to see you all there boys and girls!

Offline madmanluke

• I live here
deffo will be in the merc. Golf came off the road today.

Il park my sh!tter out the way dont worry :P haha

Offline Bespoke Division

• Forum Supporter
  • Not said much yet
I will be coming up from West London with bd crew, see you there  :cool:
Your Vision Is Our Mission

Offline madmanluke

• I live here
made it over about half 10 as  i got caught up at the garage doing the Mk2. got there then had a call so had to shoot straight off again. Looked like a few people were there even at that time.