Author Topic: Well Here It Is After a 3 Month Wait  (Read 6659 times)

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
Re: Well Here It Is After a 3 Month Wait
« Reply #20 on: 12 September 2011, 23:48 »
Looks great, a more-door version of mine  :laugh:

I wouldn't be a fan of the flaps either though I'm afraid.
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline MAW73

• I live here
  • Used to like Golfs :-)
« Reply #21 on: 13 September 2011, 15:12 »
That's one nice looking car there. The flaps look good to me on a CW. I think its the black and white contrast thing. Having seen the fairy lights on a GTI in the flesh now I'm actually quite liking these as well.

Enjoy your new motor.

2007 VW Mk5 Golf GT 5 Door DSG
2009 VW Mk6 Golf GTI 5 Door DSG
2012 BMW F20 125i M Sport, Auto
2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto

Offline Chris.Air

• Not said much yet
« Reply #22 on: 13 September 2011, 22:43 »
Nice car:-) take out the leather and add in RNS 510 and that's my future car only been waiting 5 n a bit months:-(
Much sweetness :-))
Candy White,GTD xeons, f/r parking sensors, 18" charlestons n what Ever else a GTD comes with......

Jimmymature

« Reply #23 on: 13 September 2011, 22:47 »
That's one nice looking car there. The flaps look good to me on a CW. I think its the black and white contrast thing. Having seen the fairy lights on a GTI in the flesh now I'm actually quite liking these as well.

Enjoy your new motor.

I'm still not convinced on the Golf fairy lights, I still think Audo do them better than anyone.

Jim

Offline Newsboy

• Not said much yet
« Reply #24 on: 14 September 2011, 06:56 »
I wouldn't have bought the car without leather, I know it's expensive but just hate the standard seat colours

Offline gizzywizzy

• I live here
  • Black is definitely the stealthiest colour!!
« Reply #25 on: 14 September 2011, 09:13 »
I wouldn't have bought the car without leather, I know it's expensive but just hate the standard seat colours

Personally I love the Jacara cloth and think it looks loads better than the leather which is actually not all 100% leather anyway, but ETTO.
Deep Black Pearl Mk7 GT TDI 150.

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #26 on: 14 September 2011, 12:11 »
Personally I love the Jacara cloth and think it looks loads better than the leather which is actually not all 100% leather anyway, but ETTO.

Waste of money buying the lather that VW sell. Makes the inside look like an undertakers cell.
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Jimmymature

« Reply #27 on: 14 September 2011, 13:13 »

Waste of money buying the lather that VW sell. Makes the inside look like an undertakers cell.

I agree that it's not worth the money that is charged but I don't agree that it's very bad quality. Its exactly the same as the leather that was in my A3, whilst it's not Jag quality it isnt that bad IMO.

Offline MAW73

• I live here
  • Used to like Golfs :-)
« Reply #28 on: 14 September 2011, 17:10 »

I agree that it's not worth the money that is charged but I don't agree that it's very bad quality. Its exactly the same as the leather that was in my A3, whilst it's not Jag quality it isnt that bad IMO.

30k on the clock and the leather has shown no signs of wear and tear. I’ve been really impressed with it.  Gives the car a more premium feel.  But it’s not a must for me as I do like the cloth interior as well. 

2007 VW Mk5 Golf GT 5 Door DSG
2009 VW Mk6 Golf GTI 5 Door DSG
2012 BMW F20 125i M Sport, Auto
2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto