Author Topic: Summer Charity Meet/RR day 29th August - Who's actually coming?  (Read 9618 times)

Offline dan_apps

• I live here
  • too low for british roads!
Myself and Bobbarley have a Prem Inn room booked for the Saturday and Sunday night. I think we might be getting a bit carried away with the Sunday night so will probs cancel it, plus I leave for Malia Tuesday morning so could do with being back Sunday night.

I think get there for Saturday late afternoon / early evening and get down the pub for some beers and food, could head into Hinkley as that was quite a good laugh last time as Dan and BaV will demonstrate.

Also, do you think its going to be possible to leave our cars parked at R-Tech Saturday night? We all know what happened to me after driving the morning after.

So, names for Saturday night fun:

AlanD
Bobbarley

lol! was good though! missing out on this due to work commitments but looks like it will be a good day for all if peeps turn out! :lipsrsealed:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
Well excited for this now! I'm even excited for the drive up :D

Offline Grand Master Patch

• I live here
I'm taking a wild guess that mine will make 230bhp on the rollers.
Anyone else care to guess what their's will make?

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
  • White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
there may be a guess the power compeition on the day for a certain vehicle. You will be in stitches

so we have the raffle, guess the amount comp, Lazys Charity head shave, Guess the power. Top quality entertainment you wouldnt get on sunday daytime tv. Beats Jeremy Kyle

mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
If i get 180bhp il be happy  :grin:

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
  • White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
you bringing a few people from over your way Dan? remember its a open event, no ticket prices. Just a donation required in the cash form before anyone gets any idea's.lol

mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
you bringing a few people from over your way Dan? remember its a open event, no ticket prices. Just a donation required in the cash form before anyone gets any idea's.lol

Im trying to! but everyone seems to be working or has prior engagements  :undecided: but im working on it!

Offline vwade

• Not said much yet
i will be there

Offline vwprime

• I live here
So looking forwerd to this. Hasent time just flowen by :)
TRANSFORM, & ROLL OUT!