Author Topic: The Photography Thread, back again by popular demand!  (Read 263206 times)

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: The Photography Thread, back again by popular demand!
« Reply #1150 on: 20 November 2010, 13:52 »

its a heavy f**k*r bt love it really want another SG! was looking at the Angus young sig model but its like 3k !!! but would be 3k well spent

I am looking at one as well, but £3K, seen you coming.

http://www.nevadamusic.co.uk/Guitars/Electric_Guitars/Electric_Guitars/sc1437/p7615.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=googlebase&utm_term={keyword}

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
« Reply #1151 on: 20 November 2010, 20:44 »

its a heavy f**k*r bt love it really want another SG! was looking at the Angus young sig model but its like 3k !!! but would be 3k well spent

I am looking at one as well, but £3K, seen you coming.

http://www.nevadamusic.co.uk/Guitars/Electric_Guitars/Electric_Guitars/sc1437/p7615.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=googlebase&utm_term={keyword}

the one i was looking at was on gibsons website had lightning bolt fret inlays looks awesome

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/SG/Gibson-Custom/Angus-Young-SG-Standard.aspx

Offline shepgti

• I live here
« Reply #1152 on: 03 December 2010, 15:20 »

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
« Reply #1153 on: 03 December 2010, 19:09 »
good effort, the rear needs a bit more light and one thing i do is clone out the hot spots from the lights to give it a more even look ;)

Offline shepgti

• I live here
« Reply #1154 on: 03 December 2010, 19:13 »
good effort, the rear needs a bit more light and one thing i do is clone out the hot spots from the lights to give it a more even look ;)

cheers, had trouble light the rear as my flash receiver didnt seem to work that far away :undecided:

good tip on the hot spots

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
« Reply #1155 on: 03 December 2010, 19:16 »

cheers, had trouble light the rear as my flash receiver didnt seem to work that far away :undecided:

yeah i used to get that sometimes just would work! but keep at it when i get my Beauty dish im going to try soem more light painting last one i did was on my friends A3

Offline shepgti

• I live here
« Reply #1156 on: 03 December 2010, 19:20 »

yeah i used to get that sometimes just would work! but keep at it when i get my Beauty dish im going to try soem more light painting last one i did was on my friends A3

yea liked the a3 lighting, did you use a pola filter though cos there seemed to be alot of refletion in the screen?

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
« Reply #1157 on: 03 December 2010, 19:26 »
even with the Pl filter when the flash went off it still created a reflection in hind sight could of twisted it until it wasnt showing when the flash went off ;)

Offline shepgti

• I live here
« Reply #1158 on: 03 December 2010, 22:40 »
another shot from this afternoon :shocked: even got the kitchen tile reflection in the eye

kelly the german shepherd :cool:

Offline thatwillis

• I live here
« Reply #1159 on: 03 December 2010, 23:39 »
Ive just been looking through some of the great pics on here  :smiley:

Here are a couple i like that i've taken really just getting into it.