Author Topic: haribo - mk2 driver  (Read 8927 times)

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
Re: haribo - mk2 driver
« Reply #10 on: 18 January 2006, 14:35 »
my pierburg, nice and clean   :cool:

aso my cone filter,note the high quality shoe lace bodge  :nerd:

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 18 January 2006, 14:39 »
Central locking, didnt take pictures of the door mechanisms because it was too cold and dark and i wanted to finish it instead of running inside to get my camera, did get some of the boot which i did this morning tho, a little more tricky

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 19 January 2006, 14:08 »
hooked up the last solenoid from the central locking kit to the petrol flap, dead fiddily

and installed

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 26 January 2006, 12:39 »
ive just found a black carpet and roof lining, also the carpet for the sides of the boot, will post pictures when thats done too, then tbh i think i`l be finished...............

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 11 February 2006, 05:01 »
pu on my new front end, jetta with a brow and a grill from germany, absalute crap, i had to cut all the clips off it to make it fit, so much for theyre "perfect fit" advertisement

i wasnt sure if i liked it at first but now its definatly growing on me

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 01 March 2006, 16:45 »
been a while, ok since last time i have done a few small things, first up my funky armrest. its ok but its annoying that i cant adjust my chairs but thats not that bad, its pretty compfy tho  :smiley:
I stuck my spare driver badge to the dash  :cool:, be proud of wehat youve got,
And i got some new wheels, 70 quid with very decent tyres too, were VERY dirty but they clean up pretty nice, the best improvement ive had for ages, my old wheels were kerbed SO bad

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 15 March 2006, 01:54 »
just put my big bumpers on, they look LOADS better with my jetta front end, it just needed to be wider at the bottom to make up for the top i guess, looks pretty mean now, ill get photos up soon, what a mission it is to get those front bolts in,

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 15 March 2006, 13:22 »

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 15 March 2006, 21:07 »
Right, now my front fogs are on and working too, woohoo

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 06 April 2006, 15:25 »
decided i didnt like them mk3 pull style handles mostly as i feel as tho  i could pull them off and break into my car with ease, so i got some standard ones,

they came with chrome inserts and the door plates were white, so i did some spraying, unfortunatly i aint a fan of chrome so i did the inserts red, still not sure weather i like them so might be spraying them gloss black like the door plates