Author Topic: The ICE Bible  (Read 84312 times)

Offline TJJONESVDUB

• Here all the time
  • Give me lip and il tattoo daihatsu to your head!
Re: The ICE Bible
« Reply #50 on: 24 November 2009, 20:27 »
Really really easy question here and i know im in the wrong thread sorry in advance, where is the best place to earth an amp on a mk4 golf gti ?

also how do  i create a new post :S

cheers

Offline troublestarter

• I live here
« Reply #51 on: 25 November 2009, 13:58 »
seat belt bolt
www.awesomeautomotive.co.uk<br />mobile vehicle security & audio fitting service<br />insurance accredited

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • A.K.A. Geoff.
« Reply #52 on: 01 October 2010, 12:14 »
There is a whole other world of car audio outside of halfords.

www.Talkaudio.co.uk/vbb

the only bible you will ever need, trust me. There isn't one place in the world with more professionals, experts, uk/European/world champions on the Internet.
True but theres also so much BS and marketing crap spoken there since it was swomped with dealers and distributors in the past couple of years.
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline stela

• Just got here
« Reply #53 on: 05 December 2010, 08:12 »
Power caps only keep the power constant for a short period of time. For example if you listen to music which long deep bass notes (at loud Volumes) you'll find your will lose clarity in the bass  due to the cap note being note being able to fill up quick enough.

Offline steverubberduck

• Not said much yet
« Reply #54 on: 19 June 2013, 12:23 »
Just having a read through this thread, and no one has mentioned doing the "big 3"?
Upgrading the original wiring in the engine bay.
I was a bit sceptical before I did it to mine, but It has eliminated the moment where your driving at night, turn you bass up a little too much and then you realise that your headlights are dimming with the bass.
Since doing mine, they are no longer affected.