Author Topic: MK6 GTI IN THIS WEEKS AUTOEXPRESS.  (Read 6350 times)

Offline Gene Hunt.

• I live here
MK6 GTI IN THIS WEEKS AUTOEXPRESS.
« on: 26 March 2009, 13:05 »
.............www.autoexpress.co.uk  :wink: :smiley:...........sorry guys link don't want to work ??.
« Last Edit: 26 March 2009, 13:07 by Gene Hunt. »
Candy White ED35.

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
Re: MK6 GTI IN THIS WEEKS AUTOEXPRESS.
« Reply #2 on: 26 March 2009, 13:12 »
Another reviewer that knows nothing about the car, the last reviewer from autocar didnt like the ride height but didnt know it can be adjusted and this reviewer doesnt know anything about the spec of the car, and has quoted the concept spec.

I mean come on, how hard can it be to be a little more accurate, how can I take anything else they say seriously.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 26 March 2009, 13:14 »
If the 'accurate' information isn't available, just make it up! Same with any form of news :grin:
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 26 March 2009, 13:32 »
If the 'accurate' information isn't available, just make it up! Same with any form of news :grin:

Hairy muff.  :grin:

I'm now forum admin.  :laugh:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Gene Hunt.

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 26 March 2009, 16:54 »
Have to agree with the above.We will have to wait for the latest EVO mag  :cool: they should be a bit more in depth.
Candy White ED35.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 26 March 2009, 16:58 »
Have to agree with the above.We will have to wait for the latest EVO mag  :cool: they should be a bit more in depth.

When's it due out do you know ? The one thats out just now is the one with the Polo on the front right corner, I take it its the edition after that one ?

Offline neilgcal

• Here all the time
« Reply #7 on: 26 March 2009, 18:03 »

When's it due out do you know ? The one thats out just now is the one with the Polo on the front right corner, I take it its the edition after that one ?

According to Eco

Keep your eyes on evo.co.uk for more details of the GTD and any other unveils from Leipzig, which opens on March 28. You can read road test ed Henry Catchpole's view of the all-new GTI in issue 130 of evo, out on April 1.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 26 March 2009, 19:12 »

According to Eco

Keep your eyes on evo.co.uk for more details of the GTD and any other unveils from Leipzig, which opens on March 28. You can read road test ed Henry Catchpole's view of the all-new GTI in issue 130 of evo, out on April 1.

Thanks  :smiley:

Offline Gene Hunt.

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 27 March 2009, 12:07 »
Well my copy of EVO landed on the mat a few hours ago & ''yes'' they still rate the golf, 4 & 1/2 stars etc but say it still needs & could handle more power.New option of rear parking camera & clocks are now back lit in white rarther than blue  :cry:.
Candy White ED35.