Author Topic: new jet wash little help please  (Read 1260 times)

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
new jet wash little help please
« on: 01 February 2012, 17:50 »
Well just picked up the archer 2.21 with salt removal  package  brand new for £60. It comes with the  foam lance but has a small bottle. Is there a big bottle available?  Or is there some sort of adaptor so I can connect my bosch snow foam lance thanks
Gone but still keeping a close eye on it...

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline mkviken

• I live here
Re: new jet wash little help please
« Reply #1 on: 01 February 2012, 17:57 »
which bottle did you get? the yellow of grey one?

i have the grey one and it works well with snow foam though you need it set to max to get any decent foam out of it
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 01 February 2012, 18:04 »
Little grey one . How do hou set it to max? Do you use the snow foam neat as there iis not much room in the  little archer bottle or do you still dilute it like you do with the snow foam lance

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 01 February 2012, 18:35 »
ah sorry there is a little grey one (300ml) and a larger 600ml one with a control knob on top.

i have the 600ml one and i put about 200ml snow foam and fill the rest with hot water. its just about enough to do one car. i guess the proper 1 litre lances would be better but the karcher 600ml one isn't bad at all
« Last Edit: 01 February 2012, 18:37 by mkviken »

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 01 February 2012, 19:13 »
Ah i c any ideas on the above question then ?

Offline mkviken

• I live here

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 01 February 2012, 20:31 »
you should be able to purchase and change the attachment bolt

this is what I did when I moved from Karcher to Kranzle

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #7 on: 01 February 2012, 21:28 »
yeh got it gunna see what the karcher lance like then if no good get the adaptor ordered lol need a vice tho to get the end off lol