Author Topic: Dodo Juice Questons :-/  (Read 4682 times)

Offline Broomers-GTi

• Here all the time
  • 1.8T 2002 AUM
Dodo Juice Questons :-/
« on: 08 January 2012, 22:33 »
Whats the big idea about dodo juice guys?

it seems quite expensive to me for hardly any amont. silky qeston then... is it the bees nees or sumit, would love to try it and experiment with it?

Whats everybodys opinions?

Cheers

Offline gm8

• I live here
Re: Dodo Juice Questons :-/
« Reply #1 on: 08 January 2012, 22:38 »
there is certainly much more expensive stuff on the market. its good stuff , and less is generally more.

Offline Broomers-GTi

• Here all the time
  • 1.8T 2002 AUM
« Reply #2 on: 08 January 2012, 22:48 »
Fair enuff, gunna treat my car to sum next pay packet, just to try it out :-D

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #3 on: 09 January 2012, 15:22 »
When I first got into OCD it was where I started. I think both meguiars and DJ are almost an entry level for nearly all detailing products. Both megs and DJ are good value for money I feel. Also with DJ there is kind of like a second, more expensive, tier being Supernatural.

DJ FTW  :nerd:

Offline dragonfly

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 09 January 2012, 18:26 »
Most of the stuff of theirs I've tried is very good (SN Sponge, SN Hybrid, Purple Haze Pro, Clearly Menthol, Basic of Bling). Have a read on Detailing World and form your own opinion.

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #5 on: 09 January 2012, 18:44 »
Most of the stuff of theirs I've tried is very good (SN Sponge, SN Hybrid, Purple Haze Pro, Clearly Menthol, Basic of Bling). Have a read on Detailing World and form your own opinion.

I have all of the above, top notch products. SN hybrid is awesome  :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Broomers-GTi

• Here all the time
  • 1.8T 2002 AUM
« Reply #6 on: 09 January 2012, 20:41 »
Cheers Chaps, defo gunna treat myself to sum now, i use Meguiers and Auto Glym alot, ;-)

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #7 on: 09 January 2012, 21:22 »
Dodo stuff is good, but there's other stuff out there that can achieve similar results for less money or if you have a big wallet you can splash out on more expensive alternatives,
If it works for you........use it and enjoy it,
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #8 on: 09 January 2012, 22:46 »

I have all of the above, top notch products. SN hybrid is awesome  :nerd: :nerd:

Hybrid is the nuts , then DJSN is even better for the extra shine , ive seen wax's go for 40k , 10k 5k so Dodo is very very good for the price  :wink:

Try the Diamond white is excellent stuff 25quid and just watch it bead when at at speed  :drool:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
« Reply #9 on: 10 January 2012, 12:29 »
Not digging that colour wax talk. To me a wax is a wax and cant understand how the wax is designed for certain paints?

Purple haze is a good wax though and lime prime is one of my favorites. Just a bit put off with their sales technique.
:)