Author Topic: Anyone seen this golf???  (Read 11505 times)

Offline dave harrison

• Just got here
Anyone seen this golf???
« on: 08 July 2016, 11:51 »
Hi everyone,

Has anyone seen or have my old golf on here?? i used to be a member and they was a golfGTI owners club sticker in the rear windows so maybe...just...maybe the owner has joined the club?? i sold her to a guy at work due to to me doing more miles and needing a diesel, i knew when i signed the documents it was a big mistake but my circumstances were different 2 year ago and needs must, but the condition when selling the car to the bloke was that he would give me 1st refusal when he came to sell it. 1 year passed and the bloke told me at work that he was thinking of getting a new car and he was going to sell it last Easter...i made it clear i wanted it back and to keep me informed. One morning last July he said he had bought a new polo and had sold the golf, i was livid!!! he traded the golf in at the local vw garage for his new polo and didn't even bother telling me, since then i have been checking on the GOV.UK website and to my surprise the car has been taxed THIS MONTH!!! Can anyone shred any light on this or point me in the right direction or any other websites i can find out more info? i loved the car and was gutted i had to sell it it was my pride and joy, i was under the influence it was crushed until this month so i have even more incentive to find her now. any suggestions / help would be much appreciated.

The reg plate is Y745 KFM

Offline The ANT

• Here all the time
Re: Anyone seen this golf???
« Reply #1 on: 08 July 2016, 12:20 »
Try the dealer, where did they send it? Auction? Which one? Who bought it? If they won't tell you ask them to make contact and give permission to release info or talk on your behalf. Has it been tweaked? If so the chances of finding it on forums is improved, mates with any coppers?  Can he/she do you a favour, or me (I have a golf to track down also, all help appreciated)
Suffering from a severe and unforgiving case of GTItis

Offline dave harrison

• Just got here
« Reply #2 on: 08 July 2016, 12:30 »
Hi,

I have found out it was at BCA auctions in Preston in April, i have explained the situation as above to her as she said she will look into it and get back to me but is not promising anything. suppose in 20mins i have found quite a bit out about the car? what can i ask her if she cant do anything? What can i say or do next?

Offline dave harrison

• Just got here
« Reply #3 on: 08 July 2016, 12:33 »
The only reason i found out if was sold at BCA auctions is becaise vw dealerships only deal with them, yes it was tweaked with quite a few modifications so hopefully he has joined this club on the other hand it was some chav ragging it about which i really hope not?

Offline The ANT

• Here all the time
« Reply #4 on: 08 July 2016, 13:39 »
If she can't give you an address or even just a street/postcode, maybe ask about email address/phone numbers. Or just towns/cities, it all helps narrow it down.

Offline dave harrison

• Just got here
« Reply #5 on: 08 July 2016, 14:40 »
The women from BCA auction has got back to me, she has been in contact with the guy who bought it from the auction but he has sold the car on, he can not give the persons number to the women without the owners consent and she cant give me the guys number without consent! so iam at a end end a bit now, going to ring dvla up to see if they can help and then try the police?? worth a try dont know what else to do?/

Offline The ANT

• Here all the time
« Reply #6 on: 08 July 2016, 16:46 »
The only way to get anything out of the dvla is if that car has hit your car, I've tried that, looking for my dad's old mk2

Offline hardmonkeys

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #7 on: 08 July 2016, 17:12 »
Good luck!! Hope you find it...what you going to do? Hope to buy it? Or is it just so you know where it is
'05 VW Golf Mk V GT TDI Laser Blue
'98 VW Golf Mk IV GTi Black
'97 VW Golf Mk III GTi
'58 VW Golf Mk V GT Sport TDI Steel Grey
'10 Audi A4 B8 SE Multitronic

'00 VW Golf Mk III.V Cabrio

MK3.5 Cabrio 2.0 8v Automatic to 2.0 16v Manual Conversion Project

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=272728.

www.dorsetautorestore.co.uk

Offline andy68

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 08 August 2016, 18:56 »
just been taxed and MOT'd, still running then,

Offline Johnfinney12345

• Just got here
« Reply #9 on: 01 December 2017, 11:19 »
Hi I have got this golf that you are after I have owned it since August last year