Author Topic: Black Monday..T, W, T, F and..Sat!!!  (Read 7894 times)

Offline jord91

• Not said much yet
Re: Black Monday..T, W, T, F and..Sat!!!
« Reply #10 on: 19 December 2015, 19:57 »
haha no one can stand a dirty car ! my gti is exactly the same filthy as hell am also hoping to give it a early christmas wash tomorrow  :smiley: (go away rain) :cry:

Offline seabrook132

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 19 December 2015, 20:16 »
That is simply shocking! They should have your moderator duties revoked! Lol

I'm sure it will be its normal gleaming self tomorrow and you'll be putting us all to shame again!

2011 GTI DSG 5dr, Tornado Red, 18" Monza Shadows, Heated Leather, RNS-510, MDI, Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers, Ohlins DCC Cancellation Kit, Audi TT-RS Front Top Mounts, Whiteline 24mm Rear ARB, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, 034 Motorsports Street Density Engine and Gearbox Mounts, Audi R8 Red Coil Packs, NGK BKR7EIX, Millers 5W-40 Nanodrive

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 19 December 2015, 20:43 »
I thought my car was dirty. But apparently not, so thanks for that :smiley:
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 20 December 2015, 00:22 »
Even the family have had enough of my filthy R and thought it would be funny to tell me their own not so subtle way.  Came back from an errand to find this today, and my partner and daughter sniggering away!

That's it!  Come rain or snow it's getting cleaned tomorrow.  There's no way on this earth I can drive round in this skanky beast any longer  :embarrassed: LOL.

I bet your heart sank when you saw that? i'll bet the machine polisher will be out tomorrow! :'(
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Pinky1959

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #14 on: 20 December 2015, 14:14 »
You should be putting ure foot down big time after that and be raging ,
 Even better is it not time your husband and 9 year old should be learning how to wash the car properly!   and he can then do the beast as well .
Its coming up to Christmas after all .

Then again it may be easier to do it yourself

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #15 on: 20 December 2015, 16:14 »
Not raging.  They have no idea that it could have damaged the paintwork - it hasn't - no damage done.  They know now though.  :wink:

Was just intended as a lighthearted joke.  No point in going mad about it.  I value my daughter's feelings more than I value my car's paintwork.  :smiley:

My daughter does know how to wash a car properly - she's seen me do it enough time.  The other half has no inclination to start learning how to hand wash a car. 

I would not let him within 3 feet of my car to clean it. It would end in a scratched car and divorce (if we were married).  :laugh:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 20 December 2015, 17:09 »
I value my daughter's feelings more than I value my car's paintwork.  :smiley:

I think you need to toughen up :wink:
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Pinky1959

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #17 on: 20 December 2015, 17:49 »
I am sure they didn't know it could damage the car . and will be feeling bad , but then again it did get the car washed (assuming you have done it ) and they will be happy being taken out in a clean shiny R .

Oh Sorry just read you have cleaned the car . It is looking really gooood
My car is manky but if its dry tomorrow I will get it washed .
« Last Edit: 20 December 2015, 17:52 by Pinky1959 »

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #18 on: 20 December 2015, 18:10 »
I am sure they didn't know it could damage the car . and will be feeling bad , but then again it did get the car washed (assuming you have done it ) and they will be happy being taken out in a clean shiny R .

Oh Sorry just read you have cleaned the car . It is looking really gooood
My car is manky but if its dry tomorrow I will get it washed .

They're not feeling bad.  I gently explained that next time they can draw a picture of the car and write it on that.   :grin:

Yes, all done now.  Clean for a day.  :laugh:

You know what, since he got the Amarok, they've largely abandoned my car!  Preferring to cruise around in the Beast.  Fine by me. Prefer lone driving anyway ;-)
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11