Author Topic: Quarts Tyre Dressing and Snow Foam 50% off offer!!!  (Read 8297 times)

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
Hi all, I've been chatting to Quarts recently - I started using their excellent tyre dressing a while ago and have been trying out their snow foam too.  Both are marketed for caravans, but it's brilliant stuff for cars, you never know where you're going to find detailing gems!

Quarts have given me a heads up on some major discount upcoming on these two products and others across their range which will be available to forum mebers on their website later this week.  So if you fancy snapping up some quality detailing products at a bargain price - here's the website, so take a look and just ignore the fact it's for caravans, lol!

http://www.quarts.co.uk/products.html

Quarts Tyre Dressing and Quarts PH Neutral Snow Foam - both normally sell for £9.99/ltr each but will be available at HALF PRICE - just £4.99/ltr each. 

To get the 50% discount please enter the code GTIFORUM at checkout.  The discount is available on ALL products in the Quarts range.

I'm very impressed with both products.  Here's my take on them.

Quarts Tyre dressing
I've tried all sorts in a search for a really good tyre dressing that combines a great finish with superior longevity.  But if they deliver on one aspect, they tend to disappoint on the other.  So I kept returning to Meguiars Endurance gel which is good but not very long lasting  :sad:

Then I came across Quarts Tyre Dressing.  It's silicone based but thinner than most other silicone formulas, so applies very easily - goes on more like a water based gel, but with the lovely finish you get with silicone.  And it lasts and lasts and lasts and there's no sling!

Very versatile in terms of finish.  One coat gives a great finish, two coats even better.  For a satin finish, give a quick wipe over after each application.  For a more glossy effect, skip the wipe down.  For more matt finish give it a good wipe between coats.

At £4.99 for a litre, it's a real steal!

Quarts Tyre dressing finish pics on my car

Quarts PH Neutral Snow foam
Just started using this, it’s excellent stuff.  The foam is perfect consistency, a tiny bit thicker than the Valet Pro Advanced.  The coverage is really good, and it clings quite a bit longer than VP.   Rinses off very easily and most importantly shifts lots of dirt.   On the times I've used it my car has been pretty grubby with triple whammy of pollen dust, lots of bug splatter and sand beads (still seem to have Sahara in the rain here!!).   The snow foam shifted all of it, leaving very little behind after rinsing off, so the 2 bucket shampoo was easy work.  Additionally it's a PH Neutral formula so won't strip your wax and can be diluted as desired for a thicker or a thinner foam.  I must admit I really didn’t think it would be up to the VP standard but I think it certainly equals it. Well impressed! 

Quarts Snow foam in action

Thanks,

Rebecca  :smiley:
« Last Edit: 16 June 2015, 15:08 by Booth11 »
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
Re: Quarts Tyre Dressing and Snow Foam 50% off offer!!!
« Reply #1 on: 16 June 2015, 08:45 »
Nice one Bec, I've been using the tyre stuff for a while and its great, as you say above really. I prefer the glossy look so I have a well drenched MF cloth and whip around the tyres and leave it. Because it has NO sling you can pretty much drive it straight away and still have the desired effect. This picture was taken without even dressing the tyres as id just clayed and waxed the wheels.

« Last Edit: 16 June 2015, 08:47 by Wo-Wo »

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 16 June 2015, 10:00 »
Is their snow foam wax safe?

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 16 June 2015, 11:16 »
Is their snow foam wax safe?

Hi Kyle

Yes it is, sorry should have said, it's PH neutral.  I've amended my original post to say this.  :smiley:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 16 June 2015, 15:04 »
Quick update:

The 50% discount code is now live on the Quarts website.  50% discount now applies to all products in the Quarts range.  Please enter code GTIFORUM at checkout.

:smiley:

2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 25 June 2015, 22:27 »
Just bumping this.

50% discount on Quarts products still up for grabs for forum members.  Enter GTIFORUM at checkout for discount.  The BEST tyre dressing and great snow foam plus more.

http://www.quarts.co.uk/products.html

Thanks

Rebecca
« Last Edit: 25 June 2015, 22:29 by Booth11 »
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline Ibdrew

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 06 July 2015, 10:23 »
Thanks for the tip off,
I ordered both snow foam and tyre dressing, £10 including delivery for both items bargain.
Used both products this weekend and agree fully with Booth 11, snow foam is thick and clings well, tyre dressing is a doddle to apply and leaves a good finish. :smiley:

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #7 on: 06 July 2015, 12:26 »
Thanks for the tip off,
I ordered both snow foam and tyre dressing, £10 including delivery for both items bargain.
Used both products this weekend and agree fully with Booth 11, snow foam is thick and clings well, tyre dressing is a doddle to apply and leaves a good finish. :smiley:

It is good stuff, isn't it lbdrew.  You'll be amazed at well the tyre dressing stands up, lasts ages and ages and repels everything in it's path.  Without a doubt the very best tyre dressing I've ever used.  :smiley:
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline battleshipgray

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 13 July 2015, 21:31 »
Thanks for the heads-up. The code is still working this evening.
Gone: 2015 Mk 7 GTI, 5 door, Manual, Carbon Grey
2019, Mk 7.5 GTI Performance, 5 door, Manual, Indium Grey
2021, on order Mk 8R, Lapiz Blue

Offline Blackmass

• Not said much yet
« Reply #9 on: 14 July 2015, 20:41 »
I've just ordered the tyre dressing using the discount code, thanks Rebecca.

I know this is a silly question but...I don't know the viscosity of the dressing, so any tips on how to apply the dressing? What's the best applicator?