Author Topic: What's more annoying after you've worked long and hard cleaning the car?  (Read 11783 times)

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
The Mrs moaning when spending I'm time cleaning my car does my head in..... They just don't understand do they!

Im quite lucky in that sense as my mrs is well used to me cleaning the cars, my kids annoy me by rubbing there hands all over the windows after I've cleaned them.
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

MonkeyP

Well i washed my car on the thursday as it was dry for once but then this morning when i woke up it looked like the pigeons thought it was a public toilet. It looked like a Dalmatian.

Had to clean it in the rain!  :angry:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
Well i washed my car on the thursday as it was dry for once but then this morning when i woke up it looked like the pigeons thought it was a public toilet. It looked like a Dalmatian.

Had to clean it in the rain!  :angry:

:laugh: sorry!
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline JDM82

• Here all the time
I haven't read the whole thread so don't know if this has been mentioned yet but one thing I hate after I've spent hours detailing my car is:-

Coming out to find my fooking neighbours cat sat on my roof  :shocked:  Then to make it worse, I chased it off and it clawed the paintwork so at half 7 at night thats me getting out my DA and cutting compounds to see if I could get the scratches out.

Even worse than that is then the cats fooking owner comes out to get in her car and says "Jesus, you still on with your car?"  I explained to her a very calm manner, which took so doing, about the cat on the roof and the scratches. She comes back with "Ah, I have the same scratches, I wondered where they had come from". She then laughed and got in her car  :huh:

Yeah, laugh it up b!tch. You won't be laughing when I get my hands on the most highest powered air rifle I can find  :evil:
« Last Edit: 08 July 2012, 21:15 by JDM82 »
GOLF GTi - The legendary hot hatch

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
I haven't read the whole thread so don't know if this has been mentioned yet but one thing I hate after I've spent hours detailing my car is:-

Coming out to find my fooking neighbours cat sat on my roof  :shocked:  Then to make it worse, I chased it off and it clawed the paintwork so at half 7 at night thats me getting out my DA and cutting compounds to see if I could get the scratches out.

Even worse than that is then the cats fooking owner comes out to get in her car and says "Jesus, you still on with your car?"  I explained to her a very calm manner, which took so doing, about the cat on the roof and the scratches. She comes back with "Ah, I have the same scratches, I wondered where they had come from". She then laughed and got in her car  :huh:

Yeah, laugh it up b!tch. You won't be laughing when I get my hands on the most highest powered air rifle I can find  :evil:

Give her slap  :laugh:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here

Give her slap  :laugh:

Send her the fecking bill for the scratches to be treated....GRRRRRRRR!!
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict

Lol, my first thought when reading that was, you won't be laughing when i stuff your fcuking cat through your letterbox!!
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

MonkeyP

Lol, my first thought when reading that was, you won't be laughing when i stuff your fcuking cat through your letterbox!!

ha ha ha!

If you want to return the favour you can borrow my fairly large dog and place him on the top of her car. i dont think she will be laughing once she sees him!

Also woke up this morning and found that pigeons had left another present on my car for my birthday! Cheers!!! :angry:
« Last Edit: 10 July 2012, 11:32 by MonkeyP »