Author Topic: What's more annoying after you've worked long and hard cleaning the car?  (Read 11781 times)

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
The dust is the worst, or some #### leaning on / touching the paintwork. Had some pisshead caressing all over my jazz blue because he supported man city and "liked the colour"

Sounds like a right muppet!  :angry:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Rain - it usually rains either as i'm dragging out my washing gear or just as I'm putting it away

That and cnuts who take a key to my car  :angry: :angry:

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
 :grin:

After reading that lot of whine , makes you wonder why you all bother.

Offline ALBEEEEY

• Here all the time
I can't understand people who key cars . . . I mean the must be jealous because it's a nice car, but surely that means they like cars, so why would they want to make one look sh!teee   :huh:
-Gone but Not Forgotten 2000 MK4 GT TDi
- Looking for a MK2 8 valver

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
I can't understand people who key cars . . . I mean the must be jealous because it's a nice car, but surely that means they like cars, so why would they want to make one look sh!teee   :huh:

I'd like to understand this too and maybe one day I will when I'm torturing the information out of them  :angry:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here

I'd like to understand this too and maybe one day I will when I'm torturing the information out of them  :angry:

Please if you ever catch one Rhyso give me a shout so I can have a front row seat :wink:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline ALBEEEEY

• Here all the time
Until that day we will have to just keep buying the good old T-Cut  :undecided:

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict

You said a dirty word!   :evil:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline murraymint

• I live here
ThiNg that annoys me the most... My fu*king sister picking up a bucket of water after cleaner her car and as good as dropping it onto the boot of my Jetta  :angry: it didn't stay there very long and a few choice words were said!!
josh

95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline ALBEEEEY

• Here all the time

You said a dirty word!   :evil:

T-Cut?
 T-Cut T-Cut T-Cut T-Cut T-Cut T-Cut T-Cut T-Cut
 :laugh: