Author Topic: What's more annoying after you've worked long and hard cleaning the car?  (Read 11777 times)

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
Last time a bird had managed to land it's excrement right in the groove where the rear window meets the bodywork making it almost impossible to reach and clean, fun times.

Pressure wash it

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
I hate it as soon as you leave it five mins there is a layer of dust, that always grinds my gears! :grin:

Offline Gene Hunt.

• I live here
Rusty brake discs!! When i've spent ALL DAY cleaning, polishing, sealing and waxing the first time i touch the brake my gleaming Monzas get a brown dusting!! :angry: I've tried taking it for a quick spin between washing and drying but it's a ball ache really!
.........x2.Hate it on my ED30 alloys :angry:
Candy White ED35.

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
Birds!

I swear they watch me wash it and wait until I've gone inside before commencing their bombing run.

+1

all part of having a clean car... apparently birds like to poo over water, so when they cant find any near by (when you gotta go you gotta go) they pick a nice clean reflective car as the next best thing  :cool:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
Birds!

I swear they watch me wash it and wait until I've gone inside before commencing their bombing run.

+1

all part of having a clean car... apparently birds like to poo over water, so when they cant find any near by (when you gotta go you gotta go) they pick a nice clean reflective car as the next best thing  :cool:

When my car is parked at home it sits behind a red merc and that always seem to get the birds attentions rather than my candy white...

I guess it's just lucky!!
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Mitch1987

• Not said much yet
Rain no question
Carbon grey 09

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
Rain no question

i quite like the rain... shows up the beading

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
dirty finger marks when the fitters take them back in to do more work after i washed them

a DAILY occurrence  :rolleyes:

so out comes the sponge again

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
dirty finger marks when the fitters take them back in to do more work after i washed them

a DAILY occurrence  :rolleyes:

so out comes the sponge again

Don't even joke. You should have the seen the amount of sponges that were being sold at UD this year, was dreadful. Filled me with anger.

Rain no question

i quite like the rain... shows up the beading

I have occasionally giving the car a quick spray with a hose just get some beading pics  :lipsrsealed:

Offline ALBEEEEY

• Here all the time
The dust is the worst, or some #### leaning on / touching the paintwork. Had some pisshead caressing all over my jazz blue because he supported man city and "liked the colour"
-Gone but Not Forgotten 2000 MK4 GT TDi
- Looking for a MK2 8 valver