Author Topic: Dodo juice purple haze pro  (Read 11524 times)

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
Re: Dodo juice purple haze pro
« Reply #20 on: 18 March 2010, 12:43 »
the wooden tub he's on about is supernatural,

yes collinite is cheaper but the gloss it gives doesnt even compare to dodo wax's, i use both :grin:

thats what i thought... this thread isn't even about supernatural so why are people rattling on about it?  :huh:

colli = protection
dodo = shiny bits

Offline sch01

• Not said much yet
« Reply #21 on: 18 March 2010, 12:51 »
 :cool: & thanks for clearing up the difference on the pro version. i will make do with the standard stuff & maybe try the pro next time

Offline Captain Sensible

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #22 on: 18 March 2010, 14:23 »
Guy, I am not a detailer just a someone who likes his car to look good so forgive me if I don't know the p's and q's in the detailing world.
I googled Dodo and the first one that came up was the 95.95 one. However thanks to you I now see there is a cheaper tub from your link. I have taken a note of it and will order it for when the GTI will arrive as it is Pearl Black and I understand the Purple haze is good for black.

Would you keep me right here. I was going to put a couple of coats of Glare on first as I have a couple of bottles to use up.. Then finish off with the Purple haze.
Thanks for any info as it will be appreciated :smiley:
On Order Golf GTI 5 Door Manual - Pearl Black - 18' Vision Alloys - Goodyear F1 Asymmetric Tyers - Sunroof - Xenon Lights - Touch Screen Cd Player With Dyneaudio amp and speakers - Folding Wing Mirrors - Dealer Fit - Steel VW kick plates - Front And Rear Mud Flaps - Sill boot protector - Boot liner - 3 year Service Plan - Carpet Matts With GTI Logo And Red Pipping.

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 18 March 2010, 16:24 »
Guy, I am not a detailer just a someone who likes his car to look good so forgive me if I don't know the p's and q's in the detailing world.
I googled Dodo and the first one that came up was the 95.95 one. However thanks to you I now see there is a cheaper tub from your link. I have taken a note of it and will order it for when the GTI will arrive as it is Pearl Black and I understand the Purple haze is good for black.

Would you keep me right here. I was going to put a couple of coats of Glare on first as I have a couple of bottles to use up.. Then finish off with the Purple haze.

Mine is deep pearl black to. Dodo juice purple haze is on offer at waxamomo at the moment £ 5 off so works out at £42.95 like guy said,also if you use the code gimme 5 you get an extra £5 off on your first order. :wink: :smiley:
It may sound alot but i did not even make a dent in the tub doing the whole car so a tub should last years,go`s on easy comes off easy and smells nice to :grin:
« Last Edit: 18 March 2010, 16:28 by simonpolly »
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline Captain Sensible

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #24 on: 18 March 2010, 16:33 »

[/quot

Mine is deep pearl black to. Dodo juice purple haze is on offer at waxamomo at the moment £ 5 off so works out at £42.95 like guy said,also if you use the code gimme 5 you get an extra £5 off on your first order. :wink: :smiley:
It may sound alot but i did not even make a dent in the tub doing the whole car so a tub should last years,go`s on easy comes off easy and smells nice to :grin:

Many Thanks for that :wink:Like many Joe blogs I used to go along to Halfords and pick up the main brands but now I see there are so much more quality products out there
On Order Golf GTI 5 Door Manual - Pearl Black - 18' Vision Alloys - Goodyear F1 Asymmetric Tyers - Sunroof - Xenon Lights - Touch Screen Cd Player With Dyneaudio amp and speakers - Folding Wing Mirrors - Dealer Fit - Steel VW kick plates - Front And Rear Mud Flaps - Sill boot protector - Boot liner - 3 year Service Plan - Carpet Matts With GTI Logo And Red Pipping.

Offline harry bum

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #25 on: 18 March 2010, 17:10 »
dodo juice products from detailed obsession are cheaper than that

http://www.detailedobsession.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=44_45

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 18 March 2010, 17:16 »
dodo juice products from detailed obsession are cheaper than that

http://www.detailedobsession.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=44_45

No its not its £47.95 on there.

Offline harry bum

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #27 on: 18 March 2010, 17:24 »
e said purple haze not pro, but yeah it is ur right

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 18 March 2010, 17:26 »
Your sig is huge,i would change that or people will start moaning at you  :wink:

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #29 on: 18 March 2010, 17:38 »
Your sig is huge,i would change that or people will start moaning at you  :wink:

like me... Harry Bum... change your sig size pls  :wink:

also.. the thread title relates to Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro... I can't understand why people are finding this so difficult to understand  :huh: