Author Topic: Mk4 GTi 1.8 20vT - Air ride, Audi Nappa leather ALL GONE!! re-build!!  (Read 49009 times)

tuneznvibe

damn good looking car, absoloutely superb!!!  :cool:

Offline Sas

• GTI forum regular
  • My golf is just amazing!
cheers mate :D

Should be getting it back tomorrow  :cool:

Offline BaV

• I live here
  • 2001 Golf GTI 1.8T AUM
The body shop must love you lol how comes you didnt just get all the work done in one go?

Looks quality!

Offline Sas

• GTI forum regular
It wasnt meant to happen tbh - it was just meant to be a good looking daily driver... and then i put it in to have the stonechips removed from the bonnet and bumper.... and i thought the rest of the body work was fine... it just kind of snowballed,  I wish I had just stuck it in for a full hit - but at the time i didnt think it needed it!

once the front had been done, then i got the handle done - and the rear bumper arrived after the tailgate had been done......

so front and rear looking totally mint the sides looked abit scabby - just to mke like, everyone else thought they were fine.   :lol:

even freshened up the handles  :p

Offline BaV

• I live here
  • 2001 Golf GTI 1.8T AUM
Looks so nice! I'm going to have to get a full respray soon because theres loads of little bits on mine im not happy with but just dont have the mular!

Offline linz

• I live here
  • vee-dub
very nice exampe of a mk4 love it

an them rims are awsome - nice touch :)

Offline G60GTI16V

• I live here
  • GTI Mk1, 2, 3, 4 now VRS Hell Yea!
sick work man prob one the nicest dub4 around, good ideas going down specially with the door handles filling half the recess different and one of a kind. +1 with linz the rims are dope! you must put tell us the total cost of the project after its done just so we get an idea, u must of spent bux specially on the air kit.
peace
« Last Edit: 09 August 2009, 00:12 by G60GTI16V »

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
sick work woman nice ideas with the door handles filling half the recess different and one of a kind. +1 with linz the rims are dope! you must put tell us the total cost of the project after its done just so we get an idea, u must of spent bux specially on the air kit.
peace

:wink:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
is this going to be at edition? I'd like to have a good nosy at it!

Offline Sas

• GTI forum regular
woman

:wink:

:cool::kiss:

is this going to be at edition? I'd like to have a good nosy at it!

Yea, i'll be at E38 - I'm going to park in the show & shine area, not expecting to get anywhere as there are so many freaking amazing 4's on the go at the minute but i'd at least like to be beside them! feel free to pop over or a catch up

:cool:

« Last Edit: 09 August 2009, 21:28 by Sas »