Author Topic: SWINDON MEET SUN 7TH DEC..R'TECH ATTENDING WITH SPECIAL 1 OFF CHARITY OFFER!!!.  (Read 29568 times)

Offline K666PDP

• Here all the time
Hi guys as many of u know there will be a swindon(wilts) meet on sun 7th dec at the beefeater pub just of J16 M4......ive been in communication with nick@R-TECH to arrange for him to come down and attend and we've sorted a one of mapping day for you guys for a charity that means alot to me and my family....basically he's willing to map ALL mk4 1.8T's and 1.9Tdi's @ £150 also mk 5's @ £185 on the day which i think is unbelievably cheap!!!! profits to go to a local pre-school facing closure in dorset which me and my family do charity work for as its close to our hearts........if people are interested in this mapping deal PLEASE PM ME and NOT NICK@R'TECH i will then contact nick to arrange timings etc!!!as only a limited amount of cars can be done on the day and ITS A 1 OFF so no mapping after the meet at this price will be done. anymore info please pm me, many thanks to everyone and especially nick for making this possible  :wink:

Aim to arrive at 11am  :cool:

Post code for those who can't read a map - SN5 8UY  :tongue:
« Last Edit: 22 November 2008, 17:18 by K666PDP »

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
i'll sticky this mate and i'll pop along

give you lot an idea of how an R-Tech TDI performs  :cool:

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
I wish I had more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as that is an awsome offer and if i had moeny to get it done, the drive home would be awsome  :evil:

Offline K666PDP

• Here all the time
cheers mate should be a good day be nice to say hi to everyone and chat to nick

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
I wish I had more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as that is an awsome offer and if i had moeny to get it done, the drive home would be awsome  :evil:

beg, steal and or borrow mate - you MUST get it done  :wink:

Offline K666PDP

• Here all the time
just get it done mate beg/borrow/steal as £150 is an awesome price plus its for charity mate  :smiley:

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
I know I Know thas why its more fustrating  :angry:
out of interest if I get it done any ideas on the insurance side of things or will it vary from insurer to insurer?

It should be a good meet its been taking forever to actually sort this out hahah but now its sorted shoudl be busy! Looking forward to getting some nice Photos as well  :grin:

Offline K666PDP

• Here all the time

beg, steal and or borrow mate - you MUST get it done  :wink:
we typed excactly the same at the same time lol

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
im going to hav eto check where i am finacially as im getting tattooed on teh 19th which is £120 if only i didnt have that i would be able to no doubt! but this shoudl be the last session on my arm taken nearly 3 yrs so can cancel now been waiting 6 months just for this appointment

Offline K666PDP

• Here all the time
I know I Know thas why its more fustrating  :angry:
out of interest if I get it done any ideas on the insurance side of things or will it vary from insurer to insurer?

just ring and ask mite be 10-20% loading then again depending on insurer and ur age etc could be less